BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Amy J.
the only skinfood mask I have tried..bit heavy on the skin. I would like to try more. my skin felt lovely afterwards. SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Paola R.
Cajeme, SON
I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin and let me tell you this one works really nice for me, it won't irritate my skin, it feels nice, smells great and when you wash off your face feels really nice, smooth and clean, I did notice that some pimples I had reduced their redness and size after washing this mask off, I also saw an improvement on my pores after using this. I love it.
Therese A.
My favorite scrub of all times. It's pretty rough but can easily be diluted with water or some toner. Leave it on for a little and after that gently massage it, when you wash it off, all the gunk in your pores and dead skin is buffed off. The smell is citrus-y but very gentle. It lasts for a long time, I've had mine for over 6 months so you get a lot of value for your money.
Camille P.
Richmond, B.C.
I heard many good many reviews on this one and so I made sure to grab one when I visited Korea. I have an oily/combi skin type and this certain one was suggested for me to buy. Product smells good! What I like about this product is that I can minimize the sugar exfoliator by adding water to prevent irritation my face from being too exfoliated. Love how it feels on my skin after washing! Great for all skin types! 👍🏻
Reina L.
I so love this scrub. I purchased this on Althea.ph in a lower price compared to Skin Food Stores on malls. It does its job so well. Gentle exfoliation to remove all those dead skin cells, whiteheads and blackheads. I recommend this to everyone. Awesome product. If you're on the philippines, malaysia, or indonesia, try purchasing it on Althea. 😃 Try using my code: ReinaLlorente for a discount 😉
Lucia R.
I've received a free sample from Skinnfood while I was in Korea and I loved their products! I've never used a face mask before but once I received several samples I've tried them all and I love them.
This one was a little bit harsh at first (even being careful when rubbing it) but the results were great. My face was smooth and fresh!
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
I swear by this product! When I buy this I usually get 3 tubs cause I'm a bit trigger happy. :)) This helps exfoliate your skin but not in a rough way, the brown sugar granules slowly melts when you scrub your face with a little water. This is a wash off mask so you don't have to wait 15-20 minutes just to see some results. You can really just wash your face with it and you'll see your face will become so much smoother after you rinse. Love this and I'm a fan of the sweet sugar smell. :)
RM F.
Brookhaven, GA
I have been looking for a gentle yet effective exfoliator and have finally found it! The Skin Food Black Sugar Mask works like a charm to slough off the dead flaky skin leaving my fave feeling baby smooth yet very hydrated. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Ceylan A.
Cairo, Obour city
It's cleansing so so deep , I feel like my skin is breathing after using it , I bought it online from souq egypt ,It's not very gentle on the skin as it removes the dead skin , It's very effective . It doesn't need any improvement and I like that so much.
Margarita G.
Newcastle, UK
I love it:):) I like to use it ones a week after cleansing my face, it's soft on the skin and feels very nourishing when you remove it.
The only problem I have is that my boyfriend likes it too, so it's nearly finished now. Need to buy a new one soon
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?