BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Gissella O.
Elche
This product has done wonders for my skin! The formula is lightweight and moisturises well, but does not leave it greasy. I love how soft and smooth it leaves my skin, it works fantastic! I highly recommend this product.
Phuong-Ha N.
I love this product so much 😍 while applying give your face a good massage, you won't regret it. It's very relaxing and after rinsing your face feels smooth (like a baby butt) 😂
Rachel L.
Edmonton
My go to sugar mask. My skin feels so soft and clean after using this scrub. Probably my number one scrub when I can get it as there are no stores where I live. Well worth the price for the quality.
H B.
Good exfoliator which did well to brighten up my skin after use. I like how gentle it is and isn't too harsh on the skin. I'd say it was worth it as you get a decent amount of product.
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
I got a sample of this product in an Ipsy bag. Unfortunately I just don't like it. The texture is weird and I didn't like they way it left my oily skin feeling after. Hard pass from me
Daniela L.
Leaves my skin super soft and it isn't super harsh on my face. A little amount goes a long way and it's good for the price, and the ingredients are a plus. It's amazingly effective and it doesn't smell too strong.
Taniza H.
Love this wash off mask by Skinfood! It's an amazing exfoliator which, unlike other scrubs, is gentle on the skin. Fairly good amount present in the tub and a little goes a long way. Will repurchase when finished
noura a.
Abu dhabi , Abu dhabi
I've been using the it for a few months now, and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for daily use as it's not too harsh and my skin feels refreshed.. and as you only need a little bit
Clarissa O.
Es super nutritiva y exfoliante, me encanta ya que deja mi piel limpia y suave, con el continuo use ves como mejora tu piel y queda sin tanto brillo y sin tantas imperfecciones.
Aly L.
LOVE this mask! I have the strawberry black sugar mask wash off and it smells soo good. It is super exfoliating and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and nourished. 10/10 would recommend it to everyone.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?