BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Gabriela G.
i really like this product to exfoliate the surface of the skin, is gentle with sensitive skin but is effective at the same time, i use it twice a week to keep dead skin off, and i really like this product, i bought it every time i run out because is excellent and sooooo cheap!
Jenny Y.
Toronto
The exfoliant I use once a week. The smell is great! It also doesn't make your face feel tight, but rather moisturizes it. I love that Skinfood uses food scents and "flavours" for their products.
Sharlene M.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great! A physical exfoliator, I wouldn't recommend it to sensitive skin types but it smells yummy, softens skin nicely and does a great job of exfoliating without stripping skin.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, IN
Does the job and it smells great. Its also very cheap, i should have bought more when I visited Korea since its really cheap. You can buy it online but its not as cheap. Overall I would recommend
Shaza O.
Uzeir, Uzeir
It let your skin moisturise, fresh, smooth. It doesn't smell good at all in my opinion but the result is really satisfying. I'm really satisfied. This product removes dead parts of your skin and at the same time it let your skin really moisturise and smooth like a baby. I recommend it
Gissella O.
Elche
This product has done wonders for my skin! The formula is lightweight and moisturises well, but does not leave it greasy. I love how soft and smooth it leaves my skin, it works fantastic! I highly recommend this product.
Alja L.
I love how this sugar scrub works on my skin. The sugar melts as you gently scrub on your skin...very good for frequent exfoliation. Good value for money and I will definitely buy it again.
Phuong-Ha N.
I love this product so much 😍 while applying give your face a good massage, you won't regret it. It's very relaxing and after rinsing your face feels smooth (like a baby butt) 😂
Rachel L.
Edmonton
My go to sugar mask. My skin feels so soft and clean after using this scrub. Probably my number one scrub when I can get it as there are no stores where I live. Well worth the price for the quality.
H B.
Good exfoliator which did well to brighten up my skin after use. I like how gentle it is and isn't too harsh on the skin. I'd say it was worth it as you get a decent amount of product.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?