BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?3 Answers
Rachel D.
I love this scrub! I leaves my skin so nice and soft after I rinse it off. It lasts for a while too!
Michelle M.
I absolutely loved it. Goes a long way. My skin felt amazing when I finished and it smells good too!!
Sophia V.
I love this mask. It always makes my skin ssoooooo smooth. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Felicia C.
Huntington Beach
A little abrasive but it does the trick. I like that the ingredients are limited and it smells good.
jojo m.
I love this!! It's smells so good that you can eat it! After you wash your face it feels really soft!
Kim b.
Dont understand the hype for this product. Doesnt do anything for skin except feel a little smoother
Elle T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask left my skin feeling smooth, soft, and clean with a glowy finish! (and it smells rlly good)
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
I love using this mask as a physical exfoliant in my routine. It smells delicious and feels good on.
Brianne E.
Springfield, OH
Great for exfoliating. This product smells so great and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Rodline C.
philadelphia
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this mask it has such a nice sweet smell and it doesn’t dry out my face it leaves it very soft
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.