BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Brittney K.
I received a sample of this and once I tried it I had to purchase it. It smells so good. It left my skin really soft and polished but hydrated at the same time. The sugar melted into my skin and just the whole experience of using this mask is amazing for something so simple.
miss heba B.
I like this scrub it’s give my skin soft and flawless look and doesn’t break me out the smell like lemon 🍋 but it doesn’t bother me it’s like a fresh smell, I use it every weekend I wrote about it a months ago in my instagram page SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Kerrie H.
I love anything with the name sugar mask! This mask caught my attention and def did its job! Great product for the price (mine was a gift). fully met my expectations. A friend gave this to me and I have yet to figure out where to buy this product in my town!
Mytika M.
Okinawa
I love this stuff especially during winter when my skin tends to dry out and get a bit cracked looking like the desert. But since using this product and only use two times a week my skin is softer and no longer has that dry, cracked look. And it smells amazing!
chahinaz g.
The Hague
Great product! Use it once a week and notice quite the difference. It leaves a smooth and hydrated skin. The price is perfect too! Definitely a musthave if you are interested in Korean skincare and beauty. Tip: don't scrub too hard, since its pretty abrasive.
Eilish M.
Napier
I always use this stuff to exfoliate. I have really dry/sensitive skin and this stuff is gentle enough whilst also leaving my skin smooth and textureless. It smells DELICIOUS and I love the way the sugar dissolves into a mask. I will be repurchasing for sure.
Gloria B.
I loooove this product. Tbh im not sure if it helps with anything but i love the thought of a sugar scrub and my skin definitely feels softer after washing it off. I would recommend it for the fun of it. I already finished one rub and wanting to buy another
maram S.
Dubai
I recently used this and I really love it. It brightened my skin so much most of my family members noticed a difference in my face. It also moisturized my face so much leaving it soft and smooth. I will continue to use this and recommend this to all you
Katie Z.
This sugar mask was awesome!! It felt gentle to apply and made my skin feel really soft after. I would definitely recommend to others! I’m not sure how expensive it is as I gotta free sample but I would definitely say it is worth it no matter what!
ellie e.
sheffield
It smelt really good and the application went well.when it was on my face it felt really smooth.After I washed it of my skin felt so smooth and refreshed.It made my skin feel so healthy and clean.I've been using it for 2 weeks now and my skin has improved a lot. I would definitely recommend
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?