BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Lindsey L.
Gueydan
I received this as a gift from a friend and was pleasantly surprised. It left my skin feeling very smooth and even , took off the dead skin without irritating my face. I would buy again.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
I’d say this mask is pretty much just good for exfoliating and maybe offering a bit of moisture. I got it in an ipsy bag so I’m not sure how much it costs but I probably wouldn’t go out and purchase this personally.
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
This mask is amazing! I received it in my ipsy bag and I was a little skeptical of it at first. It took me a month or two until I actually used it, honestly. Now I realize how dumb I was not to use this immediately! This leave my skin so soft and smooth. I had to run out and buy the full size before my ipsy sample size was even half way gone.
Ally S.
Richmond, VA
So i was skeptical of this product at first because my face doesn’t do with well with oily products. But after the scrub sits for 10-15 minutes and it’s washed off it doesn’t leave and oily residue on my face. I ordered this product off of amazon and I’m so happy to see it works so well. My texture feels amazing and over all looks much healthier.
Ashleigh L.
Panama, NY
I found Skinfood korean skin care products at Ulta and decided to give it a try! I can truthfully say this mask does wonders for smoothing the skin and giving a glowing look. I would recommend this to anyone. It’s an easy once-a-week 15 minute mask with great results!
Heather N.
Columbia
I am not a huge fan but I purchased a huge container so I use it rarely but occasionally. To me it seems to be sugar mixed with an oil or gel and slapped into the container. I haven't noticed anything special, and it leaves skin smooth like any other sugar or salt scrub. I like the skinfood brand I just think this specific item was a no from me.
Sarah B.
Hollywood, FL
Normally I’m not a fan of face scrubs because I have normal to dry skin. I always feel like my skin is dried out but not with this face scrub. I love the texture cause if it feels a bit course you can just add some water and it degrades the sugar a bit to be less harsh on your skin. It’s truly customizable to you. Smells great also!
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great exfoliating mask that isn’t too harsh on the skin and leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. The consistency is very thick, but it spreads over the skin nicely. It can get a bit messy, so I like to use it in the shower. The only problem I have with the mask is that there is a very intense chemical smell to it.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Purchase the Skin Food scrub from iherb.com. It is a very nice facial scrub that left my skin feeling soft and clean. I also use it in the shower as a body scrub. Would recommend.
Melinda L.
Princeton, NJ
This product smells really good and feels very natural. It does a good job exfoliating my face and leaves my face soft afterwards. I don't have sensitive skin anyways but it also doesn't irritate my skin
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?