BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Darya R.
East Hanover
I am korean kosmetics fan. But Skinfood black sugar mask not so good for me. Large grains of sugar are rather coarse and a little scratch my skin.  From the water sugar melts and grains become smaller and more pleasant. But to wait for the first minutes is not the most pleasant thing.
Nicole P.
quezon city
Skin Food Black Sugar Wash Off Mask 😍

👩🏻My skin type- Oily and acne prone

▪️How to use
After cleansing, Massage onto damp face, avoiding eye and mouth areas. To minimize irritation, add water or toner while massaging. Leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.

🌸It comes in a simple plastic jar. There are description, ingredients, instructions written in English and in Korean on plastic tub. When you open it, you'll see a protective lid. However, it doesn't have a spatula. So kinda messy to use. I think it's much better if there's a spatula for hygienic purposes.
Now I understand why a lot of people are raving about this product. It's too good for the skin! I use this like every other day. I didn't have a problem because it works very gentle. I spread it on my face & I apply gentle pressure in circular motion to scrub my face. I usually leave it on my face for 15 minutes. After that, I rinse with warm water and pat dry. You'll be amaze with the results which are visible on first use. It makes my skin soft and smooth. Also, hands down to its vcleansing ability. Whenever my skin looks tired and dull, this is the answer

[product:skinfood-black-sugar-mask-wash-off-100g]
lyka a.
I've been hearing rave reviews about this product but I've always put off buying it because I'm not really an "exfoliating" kind of gal. But just last month I finally purchased it and my god the only thing I regret is not buying it sooner! Now, I can't see myself not having this in my skin care routine. My skin feels so smooth after using it.
watermelon 🍉.
Tabuk, Tabuk
[product:skinfood-black-sugar-mask-wash-off-100g] oh my gaaaad its perfect i use it like two times in week in my skincare routine and i buy it form online shop form we2beauty i'll buy it twice ✨✨✨✨ gad damn ❤❤
Antonia P.
Victoria, BC
I bought this on a whim and found it pretty lackluster. When my skin needs exfoliation, I find that this doesn't help much to relieve congestion or dead skin. It also didn't do anything in for acne or skin softening. After a bit the novelty and cuteness wore off and I realized it wasn't really doing anything.
Leah R.
oxted
Overall I would buy this again, Although it's appearance when I first opened it was not what I expected I used it anyway. The texture was a sugary paste much like any other exfoliator, I would use after a deep cleanse, leave on for 15 mins and wash off with water. Left my face looking brighter.
I really love this product. Had been using it for months. The packaging is cute and really nice. It would be better if it comes with spatula. I bought it from Hermo.my. since it's sugar, it melts on wet face and is very gentle when I massage it on my face. I would definitely repurchase it! :)
Micah D.
Quezon City
I love this as an exfoliator right after having the worst skin conditions. This is perfect during those days I love to leave this on for a good hour or so or sometimes longer. Then when I feel like washing it off I massage it for a while and voila your face feels tighter and refreshed!
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I don't know.. I feel like it does not do much for my skin. Right after it maybe feels a bit softer but it did not improve my skin texture nor pore size, nothing. I just expected more since other skinfood masks work for me! The prize is alright and it does work as a peeling but not as a mask.
Caroline H.
I started using this mask few months back and i'm instantly in love with it after the first use, i will definitely rebuy it. My skin is very dry and everytime after i use this my skin always feels so smooth. Plus it smells so delicious.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?