BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
When I first saw this I was a little iffy but once I applied it I knew it was good! It’s not too harsh it has just enough grit to get into the deep pores. I’m a repeat user and will definitely purchase from this company again. I love that I can apply on as a mask, then wash and scrub it off like a facial scrub. A little goes a long way. It works well and you can tell instantly its real ingredients. I highly recommend skin food.
Christabel N.
Teluk Intan
This is my favourite skinfood mask. I like it so much that I have repurchased. It is actually a gently exfoliating mask and leaves the skin really soft and smooth. I find regular usage to help with skin texture. Plus it’s pretty affordable
Nayab N.
Lahore
This not only exfoliates your face but you can use it on your feet and hands too for hydration and it smells heavenly while using, I got it from an online store and loved using the product on myself, yes I’ll buy it again once this finishes
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Thank you so much skin food. You always know what to feed the skin. I love this product. Can never go anywhere without it. I bought it a bunch of it. It always best seller product. Omg 😮I can’t let it go. Please...don’t go from me. It really left with a great 👍🏻 effect. I love it so much... to the top of the sky. Love you akin food Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Jeju Tangerine
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off
Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off - 100g
Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum 45ml Made in 'Korea [Peach Sake Pore Serum 45ml]
Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off - 100g
Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off 100g
Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Aloe
Mae M.
I have always used brown sugar to exfoliate my skin even before this kind of products became a thing. This one actually has the same effect on my skin as regular brown sugar does, just more expensive and luxurious than plain old sugar.
Lydia L.
stratford upon avon
This product is worth the hype, it’s a great dual use product. Works as a general use exfoliater, and as a face mask. When left on the skin as a mask it leaves the skin super baby soft and glowing. Price is really reasonably as product goes a long way and packaging is cute.
Carla F.
London
A very deep exfoliating sugar scrub. My skin is left sooo smooth after! It's harsh so be gentle if you have sensitive skin. I leave it on for 10 min and I gentle scrub it and wash it off after. Sugar helps your skin glow as well!
Ariz N.
This is probably my favorite exfoliating mask of all times. I’ve been using this product for more than five months and I’m loving how my skin looks. It doesn’t have a particular smell (it just smells like sugar) and after using it you don’t feel dry skin instead of the skin feels and looks lighter, smooth and beautiful. IT WORTHS every dollar that I spent on it. After using this mask 1-2 times per week my skin looks healthy and glowy (in the good way)
Farhah A.
This is my go-to physical exfoliating product whenever my skin feel quite congested. Try limit the usage of this to twice a week since the granules can be quite harsh for your pores. Love the perfumey scent that this mask gives off. My skin feels rejuvenated and glowing every time I use this product. Sensitive skin can do well to avoid this mask product. But, this is hands down the best physical exfoliating product I’ve ever used!
Donna B.
Ottawa
Saw this stuff on facebook—a post about how to get “glass skin”. Bought it and tried it.

It didn’t give me that “glass skin” but it did give me the smoothest and softest skin yet! — no other mask had done this for me.

The sugar is just the right size for my skin—it doesnt irritate it from the exfoliation.

Love love love this product! Even my brother uses this stuff and loves it! Says it makes his face soft like a baby’s bum!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.