BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Lucy K.
Montreal
This product is one of the traditional korean skincare must-haves. I remember my mom and my aunt using it when I was in elementary school, and now I am using it after 15years.

It does a very good job exfoliating my skin, also it hydrates my skin - leaving it so soft after use. The price is affordable and if anyone of you guys are going to Korea, you should be able to get this at a much discounted price.

Also, if you guys haven’t tried, I highly recommend the toner that came out within the same black sugar series. It’s so in trend in Korea and it’s good for daily soft exfoliation. SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold (Gold Special Edition - Limited)/ Made in Korea
I love this mask so much , I think it's remove a little bit the blackheads and it's cleaning my skin ( I use ice rose water after it )
, I use it also to my body skin
I just love skin food 😭💖💖
And of course I will buy it agin , actually it's my 3th time to buy it 👀💖💖

___
الماسك جداً جميل والمسامات اللي بوجهي كثيير صغرت ( مع العلم أني استخدم بعده مكعب ثلج من ماء الورد ) ولاحظت انه يشيل الرؤوس السوداء
وشريته تقريباً ثلاث - اربع مرات ، وراح ارجع أشتريه طبعاً 💖💖
LAUREN L.
Richmond, BC
When I first got this product, I was actually thrown off by the smell. It smelled like black sugar except more... artificially enhanced? Maybe it's just me. This mask has a rough texture to it due to the little sugar bits in it which is pretty typical for most face exfoliators. So because I didn't want to waste it I've been using this product to exfoliate my face about once a week for the past month. I haven't really seen an improvement in my skin BUT it hasn't been breaking out so it has to be doing something to maintain it right?
Grace T.
Vancouver
Leaves my skin soft as a baby's butt! I actually use this as more of a leave on mask, as I feel like continuously exfoliating with this would be too harsh for my skin. I just leave it on for as long as possible (usually around 15-20min) and when I'm about to wash it off I gently scrub my face a bit before washing off. Seriously wish I could buy this locally! I can't believe how soft and flake-free this leaves my skin, especially considering how cheap it is. Must repurchase this for the winter!
Minna L.
I am on my second bottle now. Though I would not recommend to use it too often, once a week is enough. As for me, I use it once every 10 days, on other days I use either my facial brush or peeling gel. The texture is a bit thick, so you will need to put a bit of water on the scrub after you scooped it out before massaging it on your face and leave it on your face for about 10 minutes. After using, my face feels very soft and it does not feel drying. I bought mine when travelling in S.Korea.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
This mask is my absolute holy grail when I need a pick me up. I use it about 2x/week, and would not recommend using it more than 3x.
The sugar granules in the mask are large enough so you can feel them, but they massage down. Its fairly easy to apply, and it sits nice on the face - no weird reactions. After I wash it off with lukewarm water and pat my face dry, I follow up with my toner. This mask leaves my face baby soft and smooth, improves dullness and exfoliates any dead skin I have, which in turn helps clear and prevent acne, which I, unfortunately, have. It smells wonderful, and the 200g lasts me a while! Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Dulce M.
centro
HI, I'm have oily/combination skin also acne prone. I decided to try natural brands and I found all skinfood products ara made with natural ingredients. This one is a mild exfoliator if used with water to help dissolve it as a mask, It helps by peeling dead cells without dehydrating. After i used it, my skin felt a lot more even in tone and soft with a light lifting. Also blackheads and pimples seem to be good with this products, It have considerably reduce them as far I can see.
Tanya Mia L.
Iloilo
This product is really good for exfoliating. It is natural and safe to use and for someone with acne like me, this product didn't irritate my face nor did it cause any breakouts. Product comes in a tube which is fairly convenient. Cons are the sugar granules are too big for my liking because sometimes I forget and scrub my face to hard and it caused micro abrasions and my face was red. Over all, great product for exfoliating about once a week.
Shomida R.
Johor
A pretty good product! It makes my skin looks more glowing and hydrate. The most important thing is, makes my skin not look dead anymore. I have dry skin on the side of my nose. Using this product, it helps me to just hydrated that area and remove the dead skin a little bit using the sugar particles in it. You have to apply with a little bit of water or toner when using this tho to reduce the irritation and itchy feels on your skin.
Cathy C.
Love love love this, and one of my must-haves. I use this about once a week, and it makes for a good exfoliant. It's not harsh and you can add water to it if you feel it's too harsh. It smells wonderful and lasts for quite a while. It leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. I got this in Korea for about $9 CAD, and have seen it online for around the same price ($10-15 CAD).
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?