BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Have u tried this on your lips2 Answers
Mae M.
I have always used brown sugar to exfoliate my skin even before this kind of products became a thing. This one actually has the same effect on my skin as regular brown sugar does, just more expensive and luxurious than plain old sugar.
Lydia L.
stratford upon avon
This product is worth the hype, it’s a great dual use product. Works as a general use exfoliater, and as a face mask. When left on the skin as a mask it leaves the skin super baby soft and glowing. Price is really reasonably as product goes a long way and packaging is cute.
Carla F.
London
A very deep exfoliating sugar scrub. My skin is left sooo smooth after! It's harsh so be gentle if you have sensitive skin. I leave it on for 10 min and I gentle scrub it and wash it off after. Sugar helps your skin glow as well!
Ariz N.
This is probably my favorite exfoliating mask of all times. I’ve been using this product for more than five months and I’m loving how my skin looks. It doesn’t have a particular smell (it just smells like sugar) and after using it you don’t feel dry skin instead of the skin feels and looks lighter, smooth and beautiful. IT WORTHS every dollar that I spent on it. After using this mask 1-2 times per week my skin looks healthy and glowy (in the good way)
Farhah A.
This is my go-to physical exfoliating product whenever my skin feel quite congested. Try limit the usage of this to twice a week since the granules can be quite harsh for your pores. Love the perfumey scent that this mask gives off. My skin feels rejuvenated and glowing every time I use this product. Sensitive skin can do well to avoid this mask product. But, this is hands down the best physical exfoliating product I’ve ever used!
Donna B.
Ottawa
Saw this stuff on facebook—a post about how to get “glass skin”. Bought it and tried it.

It didn’t give me that “glass skin” but it did give me the smoothest and softest skin yet! — no other mask had done this for me.

The sugar is just the right size for my skin—it doesnt irritate it from the exfoliation.

Love love love this product! Even my brother uses this stuff and loves it! Says it makes his face soft like a baby’s bum!
w j.
Love love love this mask, it’s results are instant and you can see improvements right away, skin feels relatively smoother and less dull. I use this before I go to bed sometimes so I can look alive the next morning
Anastasia S.
New Castle, DE
This mask has a hitting effect when you apply it on your face. Consistency is thick with scrub particles and has a good fragrance. I have combined type of skin and this mask wasn’t as effective as I hoped. SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Esperanza S.
Edmonton , AB
This sugar mask is perfect for winter and basically anytime of the year! It feels amazing and leaves your skin soft and smooth. It gently exfoliates and cleans the pores leaving your skin feeling clean and fresh.
Alex H.
Ivybridge
This is a product I started using a good 4 years ago and it is still something that I use on a weekly basis. Just mix it with a bit of water or toner to make it gentler on your skin. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and not uncomfortably tight like some exfoliators do.
It is really well priced and I would recommend this product to anyone looking a good exfoliator at an even better price.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.