BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?3 Answers
Lillian P.
Wichita, KS
I love this scrub/mask. I'm on my second jar. I use it 1-2 times a week and it makes my skin super soft afterwards.
Karessa T.
Sumter, SC
Love, love, love! Brings your dull dry skin back to life. Very messy but worth it. Leaves a nice glow and firm skin
Alicia P.
Corning, CA
I love the smell of this! I didn't actually buy it because it wasn't a brand I know, but I wouldn't mind trying it!
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
I have two tubs of this. I like it. Easy to wash off and I can feel the sugar granulates scrubbing off my dry skin.
samantha a.
loved the idea behind this mark and really saw results,loved the way this mark felt firming on my face. loved it.
Eunike O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got it at ulta and is one of my favorite sugar mask! It’s amazing how it’s soft on the skin, and smells so good!
Emerald S.
Henderson , NV
Cleans my pores when they're clogged and leaves my skin so soft and clean without stripping my skin of moisture.
Sage C.
Philadelphia
This product is great! Very gentle defoliator that you can use everyday. I use this on my face and my body.
Janee M.
Bronx
Work good , clear up all dead skin, blemish . Leaves your skin so smooth. Your starts to look clear . Very good .
Beverly J.
ESCONDIDO, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh god i love this! Not to mention it smells so good. Hard not to want to eat it. Does very well with exfoliating
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.