BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
I received this in an Ipsy bag and I tried it out and I like it but didn't fall in love with it. I think its too messy and clumpy that it doesn't want to rub on. My other rubs do amazing and I really like what they do to my face but this one was just a no go for me.
Gabby D.
Galloway, NJ
This stuff really exfoliated my skin so well and it left my skin moisturized, soft, and free of dead skin cells. I can't express how soft it made my skin plus it smells so sweet!! I really recommend this stuff
Nelly D.
Hyattsville
This one has a cult following in kbeauty for a reason. The scrub can be watered down to not be too enfado e but it’s soo good and leaves your skin super soft and smooth. Great for body as well!
Samantha G.
This is a wonderful mask. It leaves my skin well exfoliated without irritation, it smells clean but is not overbearingly fragranced, and its price is not bad for all it is capable of. The grains are not large or coarse like in other face scrubs, and whatever other ingredients they've added to this product leave the skin feeling moisturized after initial application.
Lori M.
Westlake, OH
This is my favorite scrub of all time! It exfoliates so well and leaves my skin super soft! I used it on my body as well! And it smells soooo good! Available on amazon for a reasonable price.
Raven J.
Not my fave mask but one of the ones I use often. I love the smell I love how it makes my skin feel after using. I just hate the little granules of sugar. They get everywhere when washing off.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
Best scrub ever. This leaves my skin baby soft and smooth. I apply is all over the face like a traditional mud mask and leave it on for at least 15 minutes, after the 15 minutes are up, I add a bit of water on my hands and scrub the mask. As you scrub, the sugar particles get finer and once all of the sugar has melted it is time to wash it off. Highly recommend
lady_sassicorn🦄💁🏽 t.
Smells really good. Purchased this product at ulta. This is a coarse exfoliant but the oils in the product make the granules dissolve quickly. I like this compared to other exfoliants because it sloughs off dry skin but doesn't make my skin feel even more dry in the process because of the oils in it. I love this product leaves my skin soft and moisturized
Melanie L.
Kingsport, TN
Makes your face feel excellent! And it smells good while using no harsh smells or bad chemicals! Would recommend to anyone who asks about it! Definitely a great and fun mask to use! Who doesn’t wanna smell like a snack?!
Michelle S.
It was overall pretty good. It made my skin baby soft and wasn’t too harsh like some exfoliators. One downside was it's packaging. The sugar started getting hardened after a while since it is just a jar of the product.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?