BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Eunice Y.
Abu Dhabi
One of my favorite exfoliators. It doesnt leave my skin nor tight after I use it. Ive also seen results in just a month of using it. It faded the scars I had from my breakouts, especially the stubborn ones.
Grace W.
I have to admit I was a little sceptical but since I suffer from clogged pores and dry skin I thought I’d give it a go after being recommended by a friend. My face was left feeling very clean and refreshed.
Annie S.
One of the best black sugar mask this is a favourite product for a reason it exfolliates and hydrates the skin at the same time and remove the dead skin leaves the skin feeling porcelain smooth it smells heavenly dark sugar i just love it
Amelia M.
If you're new to manual exfoliating masks then this is the one for you! It smells delicious and the effects are amazing. Once you've aplied it to your face you leave it on for a while and then, washing it off with lukewarm water, you get the manual exfoliator effect from the sugar granules. It's also really cheap, so that's an added bonus.  SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Massiel A.
Looooooove this product so much. When I first got it, i didn’t have too high expectations cause of the look of it, but after the first use I just fell in loveee! It just leaves your skin so soft and clean that it feels like baby skin. I really recommend this product 100%.
Sofea S.
Sabah
Good when you use it twice a week. It reduces the pores on my forehead. Definitely have a little rough texture to get rid off of your dead skin and other junky stuff on your face. Very easy to use.
Alex L.
I was skeptical about this product but when I finally tried it I can see why it is so popular. I am not a big fan of the scent, which reminds me of lemon pledge. It's kind of weird scent for a black sugar scrub. But the granules are not too thick and it removes the dead skin flakes from my skin very well. I always make sure I have some of this on hand for winter.
I got this as a gift from my friend in Korea and I fell in love with it.
It leaves the skin cleaner and younger.
Thanks to my friend who not only recommended it to me but also sent it as well.
Rose K.
This mask is rather unusual as although it shouldn’t necessarily work to heal acne and make the skin brighter, after immediately washing it off, it does so. It works well as a mask and very gently rubbing the face when cleansing it off is enough to exfoliate the skin to leave it clear and smooth. I’ve bought a second tub already as I love the effects of it.
Dighi T.
It feels so good to scrub with this, it's not harsh and you can feel it cleaning the skin. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out, I have acne prone skin. And my skin glows, feels moisturized and clean after washing it off. I'm a first time user and used it 3 times and I'll definitely buy again.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?