BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Halida H.
I like things that will exfoliate and Uris my skin and this does just that. Great product.
Genevieve C.
Such a great exfoliate. Makes my skin feel nice and soft. Not to harsh on my skin either.
Jennifer S.
St.Charles
I loved this face scrub! It really got rid of the dead skin on my face and on my nose!
cordy B.
I love it so much it smells great I use it a lot it makes my skin very soft and smooth
Lilly S.
This stuff it amazing! It also exfoliates too! Makes your skin feel super soft! Love it
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
Great for harsh or soft exfoliation and does a number on tough acne that won't go away.
Y-Nin P.
Irvine
This mask is awesome at nourishing my skin weekly with all of the nutrients t provides!
Heather T.
Chicago
The texture is too rough on my skin. It smells good though. It’s just not for me though
Brooke G.
Columbia City, IN
I really love this mask it’s a great size and a little products goes a long way !!!!!!
Katharine N.
Crete
It was really nice! And made my skin very smooth! I got a sample in a subscription box.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.