BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Angie W.
My skin felt so soft and silky smooth!! I would highly recommend and will continue to use.
Kon K.
Amazing quality !i like it so much! Every time I’m use it and happy,I will buy again.super
Genevieve C.
Such a great exfoliate. Makes my skin feel nice and soft. Not to harsh on my skin either.
Lilly S.
This stuff it amazing! It also exfoliates too! Makes your skin feel super soft! Love it
Katharine N.
Crete
It was really nice! And made my skin very smooth! I got a sample in a subscription box.
Y-Nin P.
Irvine
This mask is awesome at nourishing my skin weekly with all of the nutrients t provides!
cordy B.
I love it so much it smells great I use it a lot it makes my skin very soft and smooth
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
Great for harsh or soft exfoliation and does a number on tough acne that won't go away.
Brooke G.
columbia city
I really love this mask it’s a great size and a little products goes a long way !!!!!!
Heather T.
Chicago
The texture is too rough on my skin. It smells good though. It’s just not for me though
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?