BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Sabrina B.
Portland , OR
Loved the smell and feel of this. It’s gritty but my harsh and it definitely felt like it was working.
Robin K.
Cornwall-on-Hudson
Makes skin feel great. Exfoliating and revitalizing. I use every couple of weeks for a fresh pick me up
jojo m.
I love this!! It's smells so good that you can eat it! After you wash your face it feels really soft!
Sophia V.
I love this mask. It always makes my skin ssoooooo smooth. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Rachel D.
I love this scrub! I leaves my skin so nice and soft after I rinse it off. It lasts for a while too!
Michelle M.
I absolutely loved it. Goes a long way. My skin felt amazing when I finished and it smells good too!!
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
I love using this mask as a physical exfoliant in my routine. It smells delicious and feels good on.
Sarah B.
I hated the texture of this product. It was very grainy and felt more like a scrub than a mask to me.
Addie P.
Peralta, NM
It’s nice and leave the skin nice and fresh! Would definitely use again! I️ give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Alicia L.
lake mathews
Loves everything about this product! Packaging is cute, great price and my skin was so soft after.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.