BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?3 Answers
Emily V.
Alton, VA
An absolute great mask. Skin looks brighter and feels baby smooth. Use it just before you're done with a warm shower for the best result!
Kellie O.
Jacksonville
I love this line. The smell on this one isn't the greatest .. I prefer the strawberry one which is my current one I use 3 times a week.
Haley H.
Eagle, ID
Helped unclog my pores, removed dirt and other oils very well. Left my skin feeling a bit dry, but after a moisturizer it was glowing.
Ashley V.
Tucson, AZ
really great for exfoliating! not too harsh on the skin but gets the job done. inexpensive and easily accessible. bought on soko glam!
Harmony R.
Graham, WA
Yum lol. It feels SO NICE very soft afterwards. It tastes good too if you accidentally get some on your lips! I really enjoy this scrub
Erin T.
Christiansburg
I love how smooth this makes my skin feel! I use it probably twice a month, and it’s so hydrating and nice. Plus the smell is AMAZING!
Jenna P.
This made me break out. I cant use this product anymore. It was great for about three days, then my skin started breaking out severely
Kori F.
Kirkwood
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this product because I have combination skin. It really exfoliates my skin and makes my skin soft. It had a slight fragrance.
Alyssa N.
east stroudsburg
This mask is nice for exfoliating, however it’s extremely messy and takes forever to rinse off. Also it’s more oily than I would like.
Brittany K.
Canal Winchester, OH
Love the product .it does well on my combination skin .It is also not super costly which is a big thing .Will foe sure be buying again.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.