BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Meg M.
Fruitland, MD
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It’s incredibly exfoliating but gentle at the same time. I look fresh after this scrub!
Natalie A.
This is amazing one of my holy grails a little goes a long way its leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh.
Kimly P.
I love this scrub! Best exfoliation! Takes out the dead skin and leaving your skin feeling soft and clean!
jacky C.
Sparks
Leaves skin super soft! Smells great! Really takes off all the dead skin and gunk that my skin holds up.
Amy Y.
Grand Junction, CO
Ok I did not like it too much. It was sticky and just ok. Not my favorite mask also was not very gentle.
Honor N.
West Dundee , IL
This stuff is really great. it exfoliated my skin without being too harsh. it smells okay. no complaints.
Ivonne L.
Tulsa
This leaves your skin soooooo soft! I find it a bit more gentle then the original but still as effective!
Koko W.
Love this scrub smells good works well leaves skin feeling good and refreshed cant wait to purchase more
Brooke h.
Very chuncky texture..don't feel it did much to my face. Wouldnt repurchase, Recieved this in my ipsy bag
Cassondra S.
Crystal City, MO
I didn't have much luck with this product but everyone has their perspectives, it made my skin break out.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?