BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Megan M.
Boulder , CO
Not a bad smell. It really gets into my pores and leaves me feeling clean. Decent packaging, would use again
Alex L.
Greenwood, IN
This is such a great exfoliant after washing off the mask as well as providing the nutrients your skin needs!
Katie K.
Temecula, CA
AMAZING! Smells great, exfoliates great, lasts longer than you would expect. The results last a whole week!
Kristin W.
My skin is really dry and flaky. This scrubs the dead skin off of my face and leaves it feeling baby smooth
Grace B.
Exfoliates, hydrates, and brightens without being too rough on my sensitive skin. Love skinfood products!!
Kimly P.
I love this scrub! Best exfoliation! Takes out the dead skin and leaving your skin feeling soft and clean!
Rachael S.
Warren, OH
Love love this product! Makes your skin super soft and it smells amazing to will be buying this more often
deb 💭.
Jackson Hts, NY
Nice physical exfoliater to use once in a while but I don’t think my skin benefits from it outside of that
jaqueline r.
This mask washer is one of the best one that remove everything very well an it give. You the best look ever
Steph S.
Bedford
Smells really good and leaves skin feeling very soft and clean I would definitely recommend this to anyone
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?