BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Jenn N.
Lincoln, NE
Washes clean and good for combo skin! Easy to find online and quite inexpensive. A nice smelling physical exfoliant.
Tatiana T.
Augusta
It smells amazing like jam it has a sugar scrub feel anyways my skin was so soft after using it like a baby’s bottom
nadya l.
West palm beach
this smells good to me but i use it when i have me a spa day i removes dead skin and leaves your face so soft so try
Nouta V.
I live this stuff. It honestly does the job when I need to exfoliate my skin. Not to mention it also smells good too.
Lorena Z.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is my favorite mask/scrub! After just a few minutes, my akin feels smooth and fresh. It's also very inexpensive!
Hayley O.
Emmitsburg, MD
loved this mask, it smells amazing and left my skin feeling soft and exfoliated. decently priced and easy to wash off
Ale V.
Hanover Park, IL
could be better, did work out good tho. would recommend to try don't think i'd use it much but it's something to have
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
Really more of just a straight exfoliator than a mask, but it works great at getting the dead skin off of your face.
Patrick O.
Its a cute little scrub. It smells good. Its just a little to harsh on my skin. Plus a little bit goes a long way.
Kate G.
Love this product! Makes my skin so smooth after use! I got my first one in my ipsy bag but I still love to use it!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.