BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Saemyi L.
Not for the sensitive skin. It’s a bit too harsh for me. But my sister likes it though. So definitely a preference.
Alicia P.
I love the smell of this! I didn't actually buy it because it wasn't a brand I know, but I wouldn't mind trying it!
Kate G.
Elkhart, IN
Love this product! Makes my skin so smooth after use! I got my first one in my ipsy bag but I still love to use it!
Patrick O.
Its a cute little scrub. It smells good. Its just a little to harsh on my skin. Plus a little bit goes a long way.
Karessa T.
Sumter, SC
Love, love, love! Brings your dull dry skin back to life. Very messy but worth it. Leaves a nice glow and firm skin
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
Love skin food , i use this before a sheet mask and it leaves my face soft and glowy meets my expectations, love it
Lillian P.
Wichita, KS
I love this scrub/mask. I'm on my second jar. I use it 1-2 times a week and it makes my skin super soft afterwards.
Joanna A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the most worst thing I have applied on my skin. I am not fond of the smell and its to greasy in my opinion.
Jordan J.
Grand Bay, AL
Very nice face mask. Exfoliates very gently but effectively. Doesnt leave a nasty residue after like some masks can
Sammantha S.
Los Angeles
Love this! Gentle on the skin, exfoliates without irritation and doesn’t dry out your skin. Smells great as well.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?