BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Magen S.
Very nice. My face felt amazing afterwards :) I have used it several times and have recommended it to friends and family!
Michelle O.
Three Forks
I get dry patches on my nose and this stuff helped so much and felt so good on my skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Alyssa T.
Newhall, CA
Absolutely love the way my face feels after! It's a rejuvenated cleanse and worth every penny. Part of my weekly routine.
Estefana H.
San antonio, TX
Great exfoliator. Leaves mu skin feeling new and smooth like a baby bottomSKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I love this mask it's great for exfoliatints perfect for me I do like other brands better but this one works just fine!
Michelle C.
Philadelphia , PA
I liked it but it was a bit too abrasive. Good price! But honestly I had to stop using it because it contains parabens.
ED K.
Astoria, NY
That so good, I love this mascara for my skin. It's perfect for all skin, if you want a immediate result use every day.
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
I love this mask from Skinfood. The smell was very nice and after i washed my face off with this, my skin felt soft. 😍😍
Connie M.
Etobicoke, ON
Love this product, awesome scents, does the job scrub my dead skin, skin feel very smooth after wash. Highly recommend
Wendy D.
Brunswick, ME
Most amazing scrub I have ever tried it leaves you face feeling silky smooth it's really great! Would totally recommend
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?