BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Michaela H.
Chadron, NE
I absolutely love this mask. Ever since I added it to my skin care routine my skin has been so soft and has looked so good.
Andrea G.
Abbeville
I love this face scrub! Smells great and works wonders on my fine lines and wrinkles! I want to try more Korean skin care!
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
Loved This stuff!! Exfoliates so gently but very effectively and leaves the skin smooth and shiney! Perfect product
Magen S.
Very nice. My face felt amazing afterwards :) I have used it several times and have recommended it to friends and family!
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
Great pricepoint and this mask is so yummy you will be tempted to eat it! It smells incredible and exfoliates fierlously
P.J. L.
Fort Smith
Very nice black sugar facial mask. It works great at removing flaky, dry skin while leaving the skin clean and very soft.
Amiyah J.
Silver Spring
My skin felt really smooth after. Really easy to apply . I haven’t seen an extreme change but I will purchase this again.
Megan F.
Austin, TX
Obsessed with this product. Really mild, smells good, and is such a good value! It exceeded my expectations in every way.
Noelia H.
If you are looking to feel baby soft, this is it. My skin loves this product. I recommend this product to all my friends.
JENNIFER L.
Campbell , CA
Favorite favorite favorite mask/exfoliant ever! I often will mix this with a coffee scrub on my extra stubborn skin days.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?