BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?3 Answers
megan H.
Fort Collins, CO
Loved this stuff, wished i had a big jar to rub it all over my body! For sure took off my dead skin but I also felt like it made my skin glow.
Omar O.
Charlottesville
My favorite exfoliating mask, it leaves my skin so soft after washing off, I feel like it nurtures the skin after taking care of the dead skin cells.
Danni D.
Love this product, I was told is was only sold in Korea and when I found It in Ulta I with ape.. this product is good.. it leaves your skin so soft.
Zoey L.
I really like this mask, after using only a tiny bit and adding some water, my skin felt very soft and had a glow! I definitely will be getting more.
Makes my skin feel so good! Doesnt feel super drying like most masks. I feel like it makes my pores  look smaller  than their normal state.
Maury F.
Pomona , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a big fan of sugar scrubs so I wanted to try a sugar mask. It was good And smelled amazing. Packaging was perfect and great size for the money.
Gina B.
Mask is messy to apply and take off, but is effective and makes skin feel good. Smell is just OK, not horrible, but not something I am super fond of
Theladyj S.
Yes I love this mask they make your skin feel so good and smooth. Ladies this is definitely a go to product when it comes to taking care of your skin
Latissa G.
I received this in my ipsy and this is one of my fave products so far! It left my skin perfectly polished and bright without totally drying my skin!
Carrie N.
Gallatin, TN
I am still confused as to why this is considered a mask. It does nothing more than exfoliate, but there is no need to leave it on your skin for that.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.