BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Kseniya S.
Boston
Great to use to get rid of small dry patches on your face while the sugar is exfoliating your skin when you message the mask in.
Kylie B.
Panama City
I got this as a sample size in my Ipsy and I’ve used almost all of it. Feels very fresh and really makes my skin clear and smooth
Melissa T.
I LOVE this scrub. It isn’t too harsh on your skin like some facial scrubs can be and leaves your face feeling smooth and fresh~
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
This is an excellent exfoliating mask. It wipes away dead skin and also energizes my face and leaves it so smooth after using it.
Merlyn T.
Athens, GA
Perfect for buffing dry skin and getting really smooth soft skin! Repeat user. It also helps my complexion and it’s not too harsh
Alison G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Great for dry flaky skin. Removes any flakiness without major irritation. Great smell too and you need a lot less than you think.
Annmarie A.
Philadelphia, NY
So refreshing. I got a sample size finished it and bought the full size. A little pricey but it leaves me skin soft and refreshed
treanez t.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Loved it!!! Moisturized & exfoliated my face very nice I recommended this everyone with dry skin oh & has very simple packaging!!
Xia Y.
Fresno
I love this sugar face scrub. Use it twice a week to help get rid of my dead skin. After each use, my makeup goes on beautifully.
Tia J.
Charlotte, NC
ive loved this mask since i discovered it when i lived in south Korea over 8 years ago. so affordable and smooths without drying
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?