BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
First time I used this made my skin feel so soft like a baby’s bottom. Even gave me that glow and reminds fed so much gunk and dead skin.
Yesenia B.
Absolutely love! It leaves my face feeling so nice and smells so good! Reasonably priced and it works really well- highly recommend! :^)
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
I only tried this for a small amount of time but I absolutely adored this mask. I need to repurchase to be able to post a better review.
Amanda H.
Largo, FL
I really wanted to love this. My skin felt great after using. But sadly the next day I had dry red patches. It really irritates my skin.
I really love this mask!! It makes my skin so soft after using it. It also removes all off my dead skin cells. I highly recommend this!!
Bree R.
Tampa, FL
Excellent product. It’s exfoliates and hydrates at the same time. Leaves skin feeling fresh but can be a bit sticky if left on too long.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
I got this as a sample in my ipsy. I tried it a couple times. It felt nice and worked pretty good but the smell wasn't nice. But it works
Katelynn F.
Santa Maria , CA
This is my go to exfoliating mask. I love that it gets the dry skin off but leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I will be purchasing again.
Em T.
I feel like this mask broke me out more rather than help the situation. I tried it a couple of time but every time it made my skin worse.
Sarah P.
I keep this in my shower and use this every two days. I love the smell and feel of it. Love the exfoliation and how my face feels after.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?