BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Have u tried this on your lips2 Answers
Promise F.
Ault
This mask came in sample size but is lasting me quite a while! I love the feeling of it and the smell, definitely exfoliates and cleanses well!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Love this makeup great affordable price, comes in many great colors that are so fun to mix up! Been buying this for years, it’s a great value!
Linda T.
Skinfood is probably my favorite facecare brand from Korea. It smells delightful and my skin felt brand-new. Def go to exfoliating face wash.
Chelsi A.
Charlotte
This mask really feels great. The thicker the mask the better in my opinion. Leaves your face feeling refreshed and vibrant. My first choice.
ALEXIS L.
Toledo, OH
Didnt think it worked, I even tried to use it as a lip scrub but still didnt do much. It did smell good. I wouldnt recommend to anyone else.
Paola B.
Grand Prairie
I was hesitant to try it at first. I am not a fan of the texture, i usually go more for sheet masks. But i was honestly pleasently suprised!
Heidi C.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells and tastes yummy. Feels better than most physical scrubs on the market. Has a brightening effect and skin is super supple afterwards!
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
one of my favorite surgar masks! i love that its inexpensive and really does work. my boyfriend loves it for his beard to exfoliate dead skin
Morgin E.
Bonham
The BEST exfoliater I’ve ever used. I always recommend this to people and my clients, since I am an esthetician. The smell is also fantastic.
Makeup T.
I got a mini size of this in an Ipsy bag and I really like it. I was surprised by the smell of it; it reminds me of a lemon drop candy smell.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.