BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
This mask, yall. Praise the Sweet Lord Baby Jesus. I got this mask as a sample and I cannot express how well it works for my dry fall/winter skin. I'll put it on after cleansing in the shower and let it sit for a few minutes, then when I wash it off, the sugar gently exfoliates without making my skin feel dry or irritated (an actual miracle). PLUS it smells exactly like cherry cola! A definite will-repurchase.
Jenny L.
New York
This is a great product, I typically use this after a hot shower and it feels like all the dirt and grime is coming out of my face and my face feels so smooth after. For the price it’s definitely worth it.
Alda T.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mask! I have already repurchased it after finishing my first tub. It is super affordable depending on where you purchase it. Sometimes I use it as a facial scrub, but most of the time I use it as a body scrub. It smells sweet. It is gentle and washes off easily with water, since it is sugar. I can see why it is a k-beauty cult favorite.
cierra p.
Seattle
This stuff is pretty amazing. I use it once a week when I notice my skin looking a little more dry and flaky. I have combination skin with a slightly oily nose that flakes a lot on the side. This stuff makes my skin look and feel amazing after I use it. I usually leave it on for a half an hour and then wet my hands and rub it around my face for some exfoliation. I highly recommend trying this out.
Charm P.
I love the Skinfood Black Sugar Wash Off Mask! I love the packaging and the consistency as well as how effective this is! I always buy this whenever I run out because it's just that good! I highly recommend!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This product provides gentle exfoliation. It smells nice, almost citrusy. It leaves my skin feeling soft without any harsh effects or irritation. After you scrub, you let it sit for 10-15 minutes while you do something else - I have incorporated Skin Food's Black Sugar Scrub into a mini spa routine on the weekends. I got this as a birthday gift, but will definitely buy more when this tub is done.
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
I got this one in ipsy as a deluxe sample which was quite large. I did like it just not as much as the egg white mask. I feel like it was nice and something that I can throw on in my down time as a treat
Lilly D.
Paramus, NJ
This is such an essential product! Whenever my skin gets rough and dry in the winter I love to use this before applying lotion because then it sinks into my skin so easily from how well exfoliated I am!
Mikaela B.
Glendale
I am in love with this product it is my go to exfoliation for my face and is perfect for acne I have bought this many times and will continue especially for this great price I definitely recommend for the face and for the back acne too!
Kaley J.
Russellville, AR
I got this product in an Ipsy bag. I loved it so much that I went to ulta and bought the full size! Super affordable. Ran for $10.99 but if you purchase something else you can use the $3 off $15! This is one of my favorite exfoliators. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and bright! I don’t really have acne prone skin, but I do get an occasional pimple or two. My boyfriend loves it too. It’s very gentle for a sugar scrub and smells refreshing.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?