BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Have u tried this on your lips1 Answers
Himali B.
New York
I am a fan of Korean skincare products & brands. They suit my skin the best & I absolutely love this mask from skinfood. I would have given it 10 stars if I could I like it so much. This is by far the best black sugar mask which I have ever used. I loved it from the first use itself as I could see the results almost immediately it's so amazing.

The texture is very smooth with sugar granules & it's dark brown in color. It doesn't come with a applicator. The application is very easy. I start with cleansing my face & then massaging this mask gently onto my damp face, then I add water to it which makes it chahe it's color to light brown. Then I massage little bit more & leave it for drying for 10-15 miintures. Washing off is easy too just add water & it becomes soft again, I clean it with a sponge. After removing the mask my skin feels rejuvanted. It's clear, soft, smooth & glowing. This is one of the masks with which you can see the effect immediately. I like to use it whenever I am going out for dinner or meeting friends & have less time to get ready. This mask makes my skin look amazing.

I have acne prone combination sensitive skin & I follow kbeauty 10 steps skincare routine this mask has definitely definitely has helped me to improve my skincare game. Also, I don't believe in hsrsb exfokiating creams & scrubs. This mask helps exfoliate my skin without being harsh or making my skin too try it irritated. Also, it never makes me breakout which is great as a lot of scrubs & exfoliators make me breakout.

I generally by mine online from Amazon.com.
I highly recommend it & will definitely be buying it again.
Amber N.
Killeen, TX
I got this as a sample in my ipsy and I am so glad that I did. My face has been dry like it normally is during the winter so I decided to give it a go. I was surprised my how thick it was and how little you need to use. I got my face a little wet and it went on very easily. Then there is the smell. It smells like lemons. I love citrus scented items and I know lemons are very good for the skin. When I removed the mask my face felt hydrated and smooth. I didn't have the problem of the sugar trying to stick to my face it was very easy to remove with a rag and warm water. I would recommend this item for sure and I will be buying the full size product. I'm so happy it's affordable!
Bethany M.
Woodinville, WA
I am currently on Tretinoin for acne which in turn makes my skin very flaky and dry. No matter how much moisturizer I use, how many different scrubs I use, or what I use on my face, it is perpetually flaky and peeling. THIS STUFF IS A GOD SEND. After using this mask for the first time, my skin was immediately smoother, less flaky, and more radiant than I’ve seen in months. All you gotta do is take a nice amount, roughly a quarter, wet your face, and scrub your face gently with the mask for about 30 seconds. Then, leave it in for about 10 minutes to let all the goodness set in and rinse it off. Then BAM! Beautiful skin!
Sarah T.
Silver Spring, MD
I am in L O V E with this mask! First of all, I’m a sucker for anything natural. Each ingredient is natural and can pretty much be found at your local health food store.

So when I opened the container, the first thing that I noticed was the delicious smell! It’s fruity and chocolately all at the same time. Yum. I used my mask applicator brush to scoop some up out of the container and apply it to my skin.

It definitely spreads easy for an exfoliating mask! It’s also not too gritty, which can irritate my combination skin, so I was impressed with that. The directions said to leave it on for 10-15 minutes, so I set the timer and curled up in my comfy chair and watched a little bit of my favorite TV show. While I was waiting, I noticed the mask was starting to warm up (a pleasant warmth) and spread out a little. I completely forgot it was a melting mask! So cool.

After about 15 minutes, I gently rubbed the mask off with a warm and damp towel. My skin felt INCREDIBLE! So soft, and had a noticeable dewiness. The price is also great ($8.63 for a 3.53 Oz pot on amazon prime) and when applied properly, will a last long time!  SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I bought this online from Ulta I barely used it yesterday and I fell in love with it! It's not as grainy as other scrubs are so when you massage your face it doesn't irritate it so bad. It is smoother but you can still feel that it is getting the job done and exfoliating your face. I massaged it for a good 2 minutes then left it on my face for the suggested 10 minutes then rinsed it off with warm water. After I dried my face it felt so nice and smooth. I am so exited to see how my face feels after using it for a good while.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I thought this was a face mask but if you read the instructions it’s really just an exfoliant. I do like it because it’s a natural exfoliant and the paste it’s in helps not dry out your skin while exfoliating it. I don’t like the paste at the same time though because it makes the texture of the “mask” interesting. It’s a cool exfoliant to try though and it’s good with even exfoliating your lips. But I do highly recommend the brand SKINFOOD. I love trying their products because I love their brand.
Juanita M.
Tampa, FL
This being such a famous product, I had to get it! I was afraid it would be too rough on my dry skin but given that it’s so natural and relatively soft it really helps my skin! Though it does take a little to wash off, so far its the best exfoliator I find that works well with my dry skin. Since little goes a long way as well, I definitely recommend it!
Hannah K.
Locust Grove , GA
I actually first got this in an Ipsy glam bag as a sample and fell IN LOVE. I have oily skin and have been battling with it for the past few years but I allot myself every Sunday to give myself (especially my skin) the works and make sure this mask is including in it and usually use it one other day of the week, I will SWEAR by it’s results and the price is right guys! If you are looking for a more clear complexion and a softer face you will not be disappointed in this product.
ashley a.
I love this stuff! It’s great for exfoliating and brightening. I noticed a different immediately after my first use. I use it 1-2x a week and feel that’s sufficient. It’s easy to overdo it with this product, so make sure to be gentle with your skin. I find the goopy texture to be oddly satisfying. I love having this one in my cabinet. It’s a great product to keep in your back pocket for when you feel your skin’s a bit dull and could use some brightening/softening.
Caroline E.
I’m not all too fond of abrasive sugar scrubs. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with a heavy touch or sensitive skin, but when used properly, this is a pretty good sugar scrub. What I like most about it (other than the packaging) is the texture and the fact that it’s a scrub and a mask all in one. It washed off very easily and leaves the skin soft. I’d caution those purchasing though to please go easy on your skin with sugar scrubs.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?