SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off

by SKINFOOD

Black Sugar

Directions

how good is this?
How does this compare to Lush’s Ocean Salt?
Start your review of SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This product is my go to scrub ! I don't use it weekly , I use it when I feel the need. It could be too damaging to my sensitive skin if I use it often . I use this mainly in the summer times when I am sweating more and my skin is oily. It does a very good job cleaning it but make sure to moisturize well or even use a hydrating mask after ! in reviews
Erica M.
Syracuse, NY
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off uploaded by Erica M.
This mask/scrub smells amazing and is really exfoliating. I love the fresh clean feeling I get when using this product. My face felt smoother after just one use. A little goes a long way so one container will last you awhile. Highly recommend SKINFOOD!
Heirloom F.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off uploaded by Heirloom F.
im so sad that skinfood is hard to find nowadays. This is a lovely scrub, it is a little bit harsh, so i won’t recommend it for sensitive skin. This smells so amazing. Sweet and sugary, don’t eat it!
Ewa B.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off uploaded by Ewa B.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off That’s an absolutely brilliant product. Makes your skin baby soft and visibly brighter even after one use. Scent is beautiful: a little citrus-y and sweet at the same time. I have an combo skin and this works very well for me. Highly recommend!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off uploaded by Courtney H.
Probably one of the, if not the, best exfoliators I’ve had. It’s pretty gentle but is more course than the strawberry mask. It does it’s job and leaves my face feeling smooth.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This is the most interesting scrub I’ve used. It’s made of sugar so no worries if you get any in your mouth. 😂 it did leave my skin soft, but not the baby soft the product claimed. My skin was still soft, don’t get me wrong, but nothing astonishing. Still worth it!
Kate L.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off uploaded by Kate L.
The only physical exfoliant I still use. I have switched almost entirely to chemical exfoliants, but can't get rid of this one. I keep it in the shower and I loveee how soft it makes my skin feel and how delicious it smells. I've tried the strawberry one as well and am back to this one as I liked it more. Pic is of strawberry which has seeds instead of granules of sugar
Maria C.
South Bend, IN
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off uploaded by Maria C.
I have both the black sugar and white egg masks in my collection and I love them so much! The black sugar mask e Skin Food SkinFood Egg White Pore Mask, 2.40 Ounce xfoliates my skin gently and I always end up with super soft smooth skin whenever I use it. The egg white pore mask helps to refine my pores and helps eliminate the oil from my face. I love how both of these masks are super gentle and never leave me with a dry tight feeling, instead my face is always glowing! SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Diane L.
Meridian, ID
This is a nice exfoliating mask, that is made from natural ingredients and is affordable. My only minor complaint it that the exfoliants are a bit harsh feeling on the skin, so be gentle.
Brittney F.
I heard a lot of good reviews on this product, so I decided to test this out for myself, and it definitely lives up to the hype. I have very sensitive skin, and this product did not make me break out or make my skin irritated at all. It left my skin feeling baby soft and made my face glow! Overall, I'm impressed, and I would definitely buy this again. Another great thing about this product is that you don't even need to use a lot. Just put a small dime size in your hand and add some water.
Heather H.
Sacramento , CA
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off uploaded by Heather H.
A friend gifted me a deluxe sample size of this mask. It was pretty nice. Gentler than other sugar scrub masks I’ve used. My face felt nice and soft after using this. I’m not sure if it’s something I would purchase for myself though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Josefa V.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
il y a un an
Julie F. il y a un an
My guess is-yes! Based on the pictures and ingredients, the two look very similar.