Skinfood - Black Sugar Jelly Foam 170ml uploaded by Cassade D.

BY SKINFOOD

Rich and luscious cleanser is almost good enough to eat with its heaping serving of Brazilian black sugar granules. Sugar bits gently exfoliate skin to slough off dead skin cells, revealing smoother and more vibrant skin in the process. Ultra nourishing vitamins and minerals pamper skin for a noticeable improvement in skin health. Recommended for normal and dry skin types. The mineral-rich Brazilian black sugar in the sticky-textured jelly foam leaves your skin moist after washing Pack Size - 170ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura A.
Columbus, OH
I am not sure if this product has done anything yet for my skin. I need to continue to use it and see if results happen, thus far nothing has really been improved.
Cassade D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This smells unnecessarily delicious! I adore it. I find it to cleanse quite thoroughly, and since I love it so much, I only use it typically before I use the black sugar wash off mask from the same line. It keeps my skin clean and does not dry me out. Skinfood's Black Sugar line is perfection, so if you like this, you should check out the other items!
Ltara B.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love,  love,  love the black sugar scrub.  It left my skin very soft and silky.  I even let my boyfriend use it and he loved it.