BY SKINFOOD

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Ada K.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
I love this mask especially because of the honey. This mask is seriously hydrating but can be a little runny so don't put too much. It made my skin feel so soft and supple but I do only use this mask once or twice a month. Too much of a good thing can be bad. Also, be sure to read the directions and give the product a good mix before using it. The honey tends to separate so make sure you mix it up so that you can get all components of the product on your face to feel its benefits
Tien T.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
My skin gets really dry and flakey in the winter and this is the perfect exfoliator for me! It's easy to apply an even layer on my face and I usually leave it on for about 10 minutes because it smells SO good. I wash it off with lukewarm water and gently massage my face (the sugar literally just dissolves) leaving my face super smooth! I have really sensitive skin and this product does not sting or dry out my skin. Another plus is that I use the excess product on my face to exfoliate my LIPS when I wash my face! I'm running low on this product and would definitely repurchase!
Kelly C.
Love this so much. It has real honey. It moisturizes so well, and provides light exfoliation. I usually wear this in the shower, and when I wash it off, my skin is moisturized and soft. Comes in a jar with a generous amount. Great everyday mask!!!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I’ve heard of this brand from watching a Facebook video and it made me want to try it and so I went to Ulta and grabbed myself a jar! For the price it’s amazing and non expensive! The best part is that it’s from REAL homey!!! The ingredients are amazing especially after I leave the mask on my face and sit. The black sugar helps erase dead skin and after I rinse the mask off, it leaves my skin feeling so smooth, hydrated, and shiny!! Forever will be my go to, and forever adding it to my skincare routine!
Laura J.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Lemon more...
I had higher hopes for this, but it's not a terrible product. I apply it in a circular motion, lightly buffing / exfoliating my skin In preparation to let all that honey goodness absorb into my skin over the next 10 mins. When I rinse I also slightly buff and rub away all the product. I feel like my skin looks slightly red and bumpy initially after I dry my face, not over my entire face but around my nose/jaw. Maybe I'm exfoliating to much? Maybe something in it slightly irritates my skin? Maybe the fragrance is a bit too much? At any rate I don't notice any real change in my skin from using this.
Jacob Q.
Los Angeles
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
I got this from an actual SkinFood store, however I do know that ulta carries this product and brand.
This is one of my Korean skin care favs.
It’s hydrating with honey, but doesn’t make you greasy, and it’s an exfoliating mask with the sugar so it’s kind of like a 2 in 1 product!
Marie P.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
It's nice. I wouldn't call this a mask tho. It's more like a scrub, as a mask I don't see anything different in my skin. It's really thick, which I don't like. But as a scrub it's perfect!
Sandra ✨.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
When I opened this, the smell of honey almost overwhelms you. If you don't like the smell of honey, this is probably not for you, unless you can ignore it.

Because of the black sugar, there is a little bit of exfoliation to this as well, so you exfoliate and mask at the same time. How is that for multitasking? 😂

I left this on for 15 minutes, like recommended, and then washed it off with warm water. I applied toner with a cotton pad, but still some residue seemed to come off with the application of my toner.

So how was my skin after? Very soft and plump! I liked the way my skin looked and felt after. I would definitely use this once every 2 weeks or so. Plus I personally love the smell of honey. This could also be used as a gentle exfoliator.
Sydney P.
Seattle
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask is my go to mask for when my skin is feeling dry. The mask smells amazing (like honey and sugar), and applies to well to your face! After leaving on for about 10-15 minutes, my skin felt so hydrated, supple and soft! I would most definitely recommend if you are looking for a hydrating mask.
Bria S.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
Very good & smells great! Smoothing & no irritation despite my sensitive skin. I’d say very effective & it exceeded expectations.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?