BY SKINFOOD

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days." in 25 reviews
Alexandria T.
Rahway
I love how glowy my skin looks the next day after using this. It leaves it soft and radiant.
hanna p.
Review for: Other more...
This is a very gentle and very natural face mask. It felt refreshing and cooling on my face, but it did not really have any effect of my skin each time I used it.... I didn’t really feel it exfoliated or softened my skin at all. Also if you do not like the smell of honey then possibly stray away from this one, the honey scent is extreme and was actually quite nauseating in my personal experience!
Viridiana E.
Orange
It's okay but i dont really feel it exfoliates good enough. I uses it for about two months but did really feel it worked for me.
Rossana H.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
This honey mask is perfect if you want to moisturize your skin! It gently exfoliates your skin without drying it. I got mine from Korea but recently I discovered that you can purchase this mask at ulta. I think it’s a really nice product and it’s not expensive
Radisel B.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Lemon, (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
Su aroma!
Es una de las mejores cualidades, ya que ye también nos ayuda cuando exponemos nuestra piel al son por mucho tiempo, nos le devuelve su elasticidad y suavidad.
Indiana M.
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
I really love this mask. I have fairly sensitive skin & this mask is so gentle. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. It has a pleasant smell unlike other products with harsh smelling chemicals.
Gabrielle H.
Meridianville
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
I loved this mask, I bought it from Ulta. It brightened my skin, was packaged very nicely. It was gentle on my skin which is great. Very effective! I would buy it again.
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
My friend bought me this mask, and I’m so glad she did. I love anything with honey it as I feel that it helps with any mild breakouts and is a great humectant. The black sugar works well in this as it provides a very mild exfoliation.
Sydney P.
Grand Rapids
Review for: (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask more...
I liked that this mask was hydrating but also has physical exfoliants. The honey smelled great and from what I know is also great for acne and spots. My skin felt smooth and soft after use and I would definitely purchase this guy again.
Yella M.
fort worth
I love this product. It’s very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this product. It definitely is your skin for feeling Smooth . You were definitely add it to your facial cleaning routine. I am so in love with this product.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who’s trying this?! Looks interesting. I would love to try..
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Do you guys prefer this over the original black sugar scrub? Which one is better in your opinion?