BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa S.
Great exfoliating face mask, leaves your skin smooth and super clean. It was my first time using this product and Is very gentle on skin and leaves your face very hydrated. I absolutely recommend this product.
Tracy B.
Dallas
This product smells AMAZING! It feels so good on my skin and gives you a great complexion it sweeps away dead skin and hydrates so well. It is super cheap and comes in a large quantity which is awesome.
Chloe S.
prospect
Love their face masks !! Some of my favorite , bought it at Ulta and was it expensive at all ! Moisturizes well and leaves skin soft but it left my skin almost sticky feeling not sure as to why . But overall thought it was a good mask .
Sharon K.
New York
It's a little messy because it's in a pot, so sometimes water would get inside. It's a decent face scrub and I do leave it on for a little bit before washing off, but overall I don't reach for it often.
Lily B.
Love the packaging and product has a great scent. It left my skin feeling very clean and soft. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy again as well as recommend it to others. Great product!
Julie B.
Piedmont
This is just ok. Might even give it a 2. The smell is amazing but the texture of this product is gross. It must come across that way with others because I never see it offered most places it should be
Jenni S.
Escondido, CA
I really like this scrub. I was concerned at first that it would be too scrubby for me. However I was pleasantly surprised that it is not too harsh and leaves a soft moisturized feeling to my skin.
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
One of my favorite exfoliating masks! The sugar isn't too rough on my skin and it dissolves when you wash it off. The smell is great and my skin is left happy and bright. The price is right on too!
Bailey M.
Bono, AR
I loved this mask/exfoliated. I usually stray from mechanical exfoliants, but this one was gentle on my skin and had a pleasant honey smell! I think this is a great product to keep in your regimen!
Chanel M.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love the Black Sugar Honey Mask. It is a wonderful exfoliator. I was first introduced to it as a sample product. The product worked so well for me I purchased it. It was a reasonable price for the size and met my expectations by keeping my skin very smooth and refreshed.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !