BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon B.
scottsdale
not a fan , do not like the pricing , or the way it made my face feel after. the packaging is probably the best part. it left my skin feeling very itchy . quite pricey for the outcome if i should say , i was hoping it was going to be good but i wouldnt recommend it .
Moriah F.
Groveland
Out of all masks I’ve owned, this is my fav out of high end and low end alike. It legit looks and feels like what it says - Black sugar in honey. I can leave this on, do my thing around the house, and when I wash it off, my skin is exfoliated, soft - sometimes I don’t want to use makeup my skin feels so good. Make sure you stir it well at first use and every so often after. And don’t let it sit on its side, the honey/liquid can sometimes ooze out of the top.
Bianca N.
El Centro, CA
So this product was actually recommended to me by a friend! Not only is it super inexpensive but it does SUCH A GREAT JOB! It hydrated, exfoliates, & leaves a glow to the skin! I have & will continue to repurchase this product!!
Meagan T.
Woonsocket
I LOVE the packaging and waz really hoping for the best, but it did dry my skin out a bit and it left me feeling somewhat itchy. I have combo sensitive skin so I just dont think it's a good product for me. Smells great, though!
Alyssa B.
Hillsborough
 Of Hannah honey smelt awesome product love the way it is pack not expensive as I thought it would be awesome at all and will Matt be on my expectations just a very very very   Very nice work well on skids and I love you so much
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
I personally could go without this product. I only got a tiny container from ipsy a month ago. And it was only good for one use. But afterward my face felt very like sticky. What was left in the container my 5 year old used and she thought the texture was really fun!
gianna d.
new jersey
very good for the pores i like how much they give you. the packaging is very nice. it was very gentle on the skin. It met expectations and went beyond them. it really helped my pores. i also loved the scent of it!!10/10
Michelle S.
Portland
Great exfoliator, I love the simple and natural ingredients. My skin feels smoother and softer after using. It met my expectations and I have gone through one package already, looking forward to purchasing my second
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Melissa S.
Great exfoliating face mask, leaves your skin smooth and super clean. It was my first time using this product and Is very gentle on skin and leaves your face very hydrated. I absolutely recommend this product.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !