BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joanne R.
Isla Vista, CA
This product smells absolutely amazing. This black sugar mask is worth every penny. I use it once a week, and every time I use it, my skin feels amazing I love how my skin feels after I use it. I've bought it for friends before, and they love it as well.
Elissa S.
A great, mild mask. Smells great and feels great. My skin feels so soft and lush whenever I use it and it's price is reasonable enough that I can use it on a regular basis and not feel like I'm wasting money on something I can't afford to replace.
Brenda B.
The (3 Pack) SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask is everything i need. I have trouble with acne and this product works wonders for my face. Im glad i found it. Surpassed my expectations.
Rebecca C.
I love using this mask to relax. The smell of the honey is so amazing. The mask goes on very nicely and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and new. The packaging is very nice and the texture is great. I will definitely be recommending this product.
Freddy T.
Montville, NJ
Personally I think the regular black sugar mask is better. This one is good and it still is really satisfying for physical exfoliation, but it's a little stickier than the original and I'm not a big fan of that. It just feels a little goopy lol.
Brandy R.
Brainerd
Love. This. Mask. I was a little worried that it would be a bit harsh on my skin as it's very textured and grainy. However, i think this is the best exfoliating products I've ever used. And it left my skin feeling smooth as a baby's bottom!
Kaylee T.
Buffalo , NY
I absolutely love their products! Especially the face masks as they are amazing. I order the ipsy package every month and was able to test skinfood products this month. It was truly a treat and I would definitely buy this product in stores.
Emily M.
New Paltz, NY
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS. I had by chance gotten this product in a skinfood MeMe box. I then have bought it a few times because I liked it so much. It's a sugar scrub that leaves my face feeling super smooth and soft for days.
Grace K.
Love, love, love Skinfood!! Truly is food for the skin! This mask was so effective and I'm obsessed with it! The packaging is so cute and sweet! I would definitely want to try this again if i get my hands on it! Would for sure recommend!
Adriana C.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask is basically an exfoliant. I liked how clean my face felt after I used it and there are no weird or annoying smells either. But if you are looking for a more hydrating face mask, this might dry out your skin if you use it too often or if you have naturally dry skin.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !