BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna-Marie W.
Cross Lanes
I big pink puffy heart love this stuff! I put some on a few minutes before getting in the shower and exfoliation is taken care of. The smell is awesome and my skin looks and feels amazing after using. Buy it and buy it again! Take my word for it, your skin will thank you!
Lupe E.
I’ve i lunch tried this product about 3 times and i loved how it feels on the face it’s very soothing and smoothed your skin it’s very healthy , i had ordered this product on amazon , i would like to fully try it for months to see more results on this and i do recommend
Tae S.
Great product. Feels good on the skin. My skin did not feel dry after using it. It was moisturizing and calming on my skin. Hope black sugar helped with exfoliating my skin when washing it off my face. Would recommend it to friends who want to try new K beauty products!
Stacey V.
Chicago
I got this as a free sample and it was great. My skin felt clean without being dry and the smell was great. My skin definitely glowed afterward and I will continue to use this weekly. The formula was gentle but effective. I would definitely recommend this product.
Yvonne L.
San Jose, CA
This is one of their best-selling items! The black sugar gently exfoliates your skin and the honey has natural antibacterial characteristics that ensure your skin to be bacteria-free! It is really good for people with acne or those who want to prevent acne.
Christine C.
This mask is very gentle on the skin. I use this in the shower after I cleanse my face and the sugar scrub gently exfoliates your face and melts away. It leaves my face feeling very smooth. I have purchased 2 tubs of this before and I keep going back to it.
Jocelyn C.
I love the skin food masks! they always smell really good and at the same time they brighten the skin all at the same time! they are all great prices I definitely will continue to buy them I would love to try the strawberry one I hear it smells really good!
Lila B.
Elizabethtown, PA
It made my skin feel really soft. I did struggle to keep my hands off of my face but it made my skin feel amazing. Additionally, it smealt really nice unlike other types of face masks. It is perfect for those days when you want to treat yourself. Give it a try.
chloe M.
Bellingham
This product is absolutely awesome. I got a small sample size to start and I already bought a second one. The smell is amazing, a sugary kind of scent that really isn't too strong or anything, but a great exfoliating product and something I use religiously.
Joanne R.
Isla Vista, CA
This product smells absolutely amazing. This black sugar mask is worth every penny. I use it once a week, and every time I use it, my skin feels amazing I love how my skin feels after I use it. I've bought it for friends before, and they love it as well.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !