BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becca G.
West Hollywood
This stuff is my go to shower spa treat when I'm in a rush. I scrub scrub scrub it on at the beginning of my shower and I leave it on while I do my other washings to let the nutrients absorb into my face. At the end I wash it off and have nice soft skin to put makeup on or just go to sleep!
Ashley F.
Snoqualmie
This product was recommended to me by an employee in ulta because I was looking for a good exfoliate and mask! It smells amazing and definitely made my skin feel super soft after wards, however I don't think it gave me as much hydration as I wanted but it definitely did a good job exfoliating! And I will continue to use! It smells AMAZING!!
Andee C.
Rowlett Tx
Okay now this product is a much. At first I was like I really don’t think I’m going to like but after one use I was hooked. So glad I tried this product and it left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Try this if you have not I know you will be hooked. I will continue to get this scrub.
Ghazal S.
West Hills
I bought this product on Amazon after reading several reviews about it online and I must say that I really love it! First of all, it provides great exfoliation and doesn't irritate my skin. Secondly it works just as good as more expensive scrubs I've tried for a fraction of the price!
Migdalia B.
Killeen,texas
Ahhh I love these product alone food is my favorite!!! I love the way it feels when your in the shower and the crystals just melt in your hands and the smell is awesome I admit at one point I did taste it ... bad idea .. didn’t taste too great but as a skin cleaner it is awesome !
Alejandra A.
Lets talk about a sugar scrub mask that deep cleans and depurate your skin as the sugar melts on your skin, leaving a healthy glow on the skin and also feels so soft after that, that you can't simply stop. So gentle that you don't feel nothing at all. HIGHLY RECOMENDED.
Talia I.
Chino
Incredibly gentle manual exfoliator that didn't cause redness or irritation on my incredibly sensitive skin. You will get so many uses out of this product that you won't believe how low cost it is. This is a great product to apply in the evening before any serums/night creams.
Kendall N.
This scrub smells SO good and is great at exfoliating! Makes me feel so refreshed and leaves my skin glowing after using this mask. The sugar has big enough particles to help get rid of dead skin but not rough enough to feel scratchy or irritate your face. I highly recommend!
chloe B.
Medina, OH
This sugar honey mask works really well to exfoliate and moisturize your skin. The natural ingredients are so good for your skin, I received this as a Christmas present and I had never heard about it before, I was not disappointed and I will definitely recommend it to others
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
This mask just made me want to lick my face! But I was so shocked how great my skin felt after.  The packaging was okay.  I was given it as a gift for my birthday from my friend. It was my first time using it. I would love to try it again.  I highly recommend it.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !