BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alfie M.
Best product. Everything applies perfectly no greasing. Feels fresh smooth and amazing on the skin. Would recommend.
K O.
My top three favorite mask to use. It's affordable and it really made my skin not only soft but pretty glows. Love it
Maya S.
This is my most favourite mask / scrub that I own. It smells amazing and it leaves the skin very smooth and nice
Francisco C.
My skin have never been more softly l, It's price is great and cheaper than other skin-care and beautly products
Alba D.
Onda
Lmiel es un producto buenisimo seja la piel suave y kimpua los poros en profundidad me emcanta lo volvere a i
Adesewa S.
This mask seriously feels like I'm feeding my skin and that's means that my skin feel soft clean and hydrated
sara_roblero R.
yo love esta mascarilla de azúcar es una maravilla deja lanpiel terza y limpia es una maravilla maravilla
Joyce A.
Campo grande Mato grosso do sul
Máscara ótima fiz uma semana de testes e adorei vocês são surpreendentes Caraca parabéns pelo trabalho
Stephanie M.
Gateshead
Absolutely love this, got it in Sephora while on holiday and it's leave your skin so clean and soft!
Harley L.
This product saved my skin
It basically gave it life again
Giving my skin an even and healthy glow
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !