BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alia S.
Honey products are a must have for skincare routines! This one I highly recommend as it feels really hydrated and glowy after use.
Sophia B.
Tamworth
I love this mask I tried it with my cousin once and I absolutely loved everything about it I’ve been meaning to buy some for agesss
Martina T.
One of the best products I have from this brand. It will leave you skin smooth and refreshed and is really a gentle product.
Joanne W.
Pretty good mask. Very hydrating and exfoliate skin very well. It also smelled very good and did not make my skin break out.
Marlen B.
I like this product because is easy to apply and remove, it is not very expensive and leaves the skin clean and moisturized.
Benilde C.
Guarda
Gostei não é o meu preferido mas faz muito bem a pela o mel realmente e é um bom componente para a pele ficar super macia
Christina B.
I saw it's effect in a friend face and I was amazed ... little bit over prices but I can tell it's worthy for every penny
Alfie M.
Best product. Everything applies perfectly no greasing. Feels fresh smooth and amazing on the skin. Would recommend.
K O.
My top three favorite mask to use. It's affordable and it really made my skin not only soft but pretty glows. Love it
Reanne S.
Scarborough, ON
This smells so good! I always look forward to using it and have gifted to a few friends who also love Korean Skincare
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !