BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria N.
Garden Grove
One of my friends gave me a sample of this mask after she went shopping and told me to try it on. It feels kinda weird at first because I haven't used this kind of mask before. But after I've done washing off everything, I feel refreshed. I'm really concerned with putting stuff on my face because I have sensitive skin and this one doesn't give me a rash or anything so high five for skinfood.
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
It smells amazing!! and it feels great on your skin as well.  the sugar helps exfoliate any dead skin cells but also the honey feels amazing on your skin.  it's a great mask.  it moisturizes as well. the packaging is great and i honestly would recommend any skin food masks/ skin products
Emily M.
Berkley
This was a good mask! I got it in my ipsy bag and I used it the first day I got it. Smell is AMAZING and it tastes yummy too. It felt super nice sitting on my face and my skin was so soft and supple after rinsing it. This is the only thing I have used from this brand but I enjoyed this product a lot!
thomasgretch T.
I received a sample in my Ipsy bag last month. Love this product. Loved how soft it made my skin feel. Not sure if it is pricey since it was in my bag. I would use this product again. Met my expectations and would recommend to others.  Liked how the lid twisted off so I could get every last bit out.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
I received a sample size of this and ended up purchasing the full size because I enjoyed it so much! It was $10 for a 3.5oz and I bought it from Ulta. It smells wonderful, leaves your skin looking flawless and is an all natural exfoliant! I would fo sho recommend this to anyone with any skin type!
diamondcowgirl 7.
Dallas
Great mask and perfect when I need a exfoliating but moisture treatment.  I love the honey it and the packaging is super cute.  I felt it was gentle with a gentle hand.  I got this from Ulta and so glad they are carrying the line.  I would absolutely recommend this to others and it would make an excellent stocking stuffer.
Brooke C.
Mcdonough, GA
A friend of mine recommended this to me and I fell. In. Love. I love the smell. Korean beauty is where it's all. I was a first time buyer and every time I go to get more ulta is always sold out!! It's very gentle and makes your skin glow after. I'm super big on packaging and this feels so nice.
Jadxia L.
Shaw Afb, SC
I love how exfoliating this product is.  I tend to get dry skin, that is uneven and it is hard to put makeup on when its peeling.  this scrub helps me to remove the dead skin and it feels so soft and nice after washing it all off!  it also smells great and doesn't dry up my skin!
Lex (: B.
Nettleton
This product was great. I loved the texture of it on my skin as it went in and deeply cleaned my skin. I love washing my face and feeling refreshed after I scrub all the excess makeup,oil, and dirt off. This product I think was very good and satisfied to my liking of a good skin care product
ESS ..
This black sugar honey mask is great but it does not beat the original black sugar mask. It smells wonderful and did meet most of my expectations but I expected it to leave my face feeling a little bit softer. I bought it at skin food in Korea and the price is very great. Affordable for sure.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !