BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wiki K.
This product is also fantastic in smell and in really cleaning and cleansing your face to the full not only that is has a sweet smell of honey which gives it extra texture and easier in application with your hands .
MUDITA N.
New Delhi
It's a sugar mask containing black sugar which gives a really nice glow and nourishes your skin . Skin food is on of my favourite brands and really affordable . The scrub helps you get rid of dead skin cells .
Candy G.
Switzerland
Once a week, I'll be using this mask to help exfoliate and to hydrate at the same time. packing is sturdy, road shop price make it affordable for students and adults alike. Totally recommend
Eve B.
This is an amazing product, me and my whole family use and love this. It's so good for the price and makes your skin feel amazing! I would recommend to anyone and the packaging is so nice aswell! It also smells so nice.
Nicole C.
Santiago, Chile
Este producto es el mejor que he probado en mi vida! La piel te la hidrata dejandola extremadamente suave e hidratada. Muy feliz con el producto
Recomendable 100%
Además su precio es accesible y cómodo
Las mascaras de esta marca te dejan la piel muy linda
Sarah C.
Horwich, Bolton
Love this! It smells like a dream and is lightly scrubby for when you want a light exfoliation. I love Skinfood packaging too, it's so unique and I own many of their products. So cute!
Casey D.
Just one word: AMAZING!! A friend gave me this and I loved her! It is my first time using this but it'll be first of many others. I thought it would be harsh for my sensitive skin but it's just perfect! My friend told me she got this from Sephora so I'll jump there in one of these days.
Brenna H.
Not sure about this product- it was a bit too harsh on the skin. Decent value, but again, there are much better masks on the market. Too abrasive on the skin which turned out to be a big disappointment. Not sure how to improve- not sure if it was just me and my skin concerns
Ionela s.
Great product, exfoliates well but also smells incredible - you would want to eat it! It was only a sample i received from Sephora, but I did not observe any long time results. Would buy it again if i ever find it on sale but would not pay full price on it.
IFEOLUWA S.
Salford, Greater Manchester
This is really good for exfoliating the skin. It exfoliates well and also moisturizes the skin. Once you're done your skin feels a whole lot better and removes blackheads too if used well
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !