BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
chloe w.
Auckland
Used to love this product so much when my skin was a bit more oily but now it's way too harsh on my skin and feels rough. Feels like it's scratching my skin and making it more textured. Only would use this on my nose as it's really oily on there otherwise wouldn't go near this product ever again!
Mouza A.
This is the perfect scrub for acne-prone skin. Be careful of the packaging though because it might get messy with the honey. The grainy sugar is perfect for exfoliating your skin meanwhile honey hydrates and moustrizes your skin without irritating your acne. A MUST buy from me. 100% recommend.
Brigita K.
Peterborough
The scrub really get's down there into the pores and gets out the impurities  - which is what i expect a scrub to do. Apart from that, skin seems to be smooth and refreshed after use. I recommend using 2 times a week for best results! The texure isn't harsh as other scrubs/exfoliates.
Katie K.
I used it maybe two time just to try it out but each time after I use it my face feels oily. I bought it on iherb after a friend recommended it to me on oily skin. But it felt more oily after using it. Would not use again. I would  recommend for dry skin but for oily no.
Jane A.
Decent mask that smells great, but I don't see noticable results. My skin feels soft after using, and you get a good amount of product for the price. However you can get better results with other masks around the same price point. I think this would work better for dull skin.
Shannon C.
Melbourne
Fantastic! Love the smell, texture and everything about this mask. It's gentle but really good at controlling flaking. I used an acne medication in the past that made my skin so, so dry and this smoothed it out without drying it at all. I definitely intend to repurchase.
Temo J.
I love this product a lot! I bought it a while ago on Beautynetkorea for about eight dollars or so, and I have been using it once a week after cleansing my face with an oil cleanser and a foam cleanser. It exfoliates really well and my skin feels super soft after I use it. Would definitely recommend this product! (It smells good too)
Crystal L.
London
This mask is less harsh than the regular black sugar mask and still exfoliate the skin well. For more sensitive users should use more water to melt some of the sugar grains a bit smaller before using it. It leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Agustine G.
Ottawa, ON
Yes for no plastic micro beads! I love the consistency of the sugar and honey made the scrub strong enough to peel off the dead skin yet still feel gentle on the skin and never cause irritation to my skin. I always rinse it with lukewarm water then cold water.
Saoirse B.
Smells amazing, works amazingly. It can be a little rough, but you can adjust the texture by adding a little more water. It is recommended for normal to dry skin, but I have combination skin, and it works fine on me :) Love this!
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !