BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nousaybah A.
this mask great for scrubbing the dead skin without making your skin dry. I always use it twice a week. it never agitated my skin  since i suffer from acne.
Vivian L.
Waterloo, ON
Packaging is a little tricky to use for this mask, you would definitely need some sort of spatula to get this product out. SKIN FOOD is a little tricky to get in Canada but affordable on Amazon. I love how you can control how harsh/gentle this mask can be by adding more water. The sugar grains in the mask can be harsh but I add more water so that it gives a lighter consistency. I love using this once a week as it makes your skin feel like a baby's bottom instantly!
Linda D.
The packing is so aesthetically pleasing , small enough to store away easily and easy opening of product. You are instantly introduced to a delightful aroma of sweet honey upon opening. The consistency is thick and has a combined firmness but moveable. When using you can instantly feel the exfoliating process. This product is probably the most exfoliating one I own. Your skin has a feeling of instant refreshment. Good smell and good product.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Este es un producto increíble, me gusta mucho, no tengo palabras para describirlo, me gustó demasiado, es muy útil y se un bulto indispensable para mi es algo asombroso, me encanta, de verdad que la piel me quedo reluciente y muy vibrante Suave y lisa {perfecta} un producto muy bueno lo  recomiendo ;}
Himeko Y.
Excellent facial mask, easy application, leaves no residue, excellent for sensitive skin, organic and rich fragrance. I certainly recommend, moisturize and moisturize evenly, giving a feeling of smoothness and purity in the skin. Fully recommended
Paris S.
Paris
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask the rave on this product 2 years ago is real. I use this once every 3 or 4 days and gently massage my skin with it in circular motion for 3 to 5 min and leave it on for another 3 to 5 min depends how much time or patience I have. It exfoliates and the honey...well, we all kniw how goid honey is for the skin.
Hanisah M.
London, UK
Holy grail product alert. Love this! I use it every day (not recommended but I do it) in the shower. As it is messy, it's easy to wash it off. Mix the top (honey) and bottom layer (sugar scrub). It can be used as a mask or a scrub or both. My skin feels super soft and hydrated after using. It lasts a long time! Will repurchase.
Vanessa V.
Love this black sugar honey mask. Smells absolutely amazing. Very gentle on the skin and easy to apply. I got it as a gift and have been loving how my skin has been looking after each use. Definitely will be repurchasing this item not only because of the amazing scent but because my skin looks so clear after using this product.
Hanna B.
It is one of their best items in my personal opinion. When I used it, I used roughly every 4 days depending on how my skin was feeling. I really responded to it and did not breakout, go through a purge, have redness nor any other effects of sensitivity or dryness. I recommend following up with the black sugar products.
Celine T.
I have super dry skin so when I see honey and black sugar, it caught my eyes. It's a thinker texture for a wash off mask, I like how you can feel it on your skin unlike some wash off mask just kind of "vaporized" before you wash it off. It makes my skin so nice and soft, and it tastes so tasty!
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !