BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
shafaah S.
Bahau, NS
I used st ives' scrub As a mask before, then i tried this mask because my friend recommended it to me. It works fine As a mask since my dried skin gone after i wash it
Noor A.
I ues this as a scrub i put it all over my face and keep it like 5 minuets the i scrub my face gently its not bad but i think there is other product with best effect
Serene P.
I really liked this mask, I believe they changed their packaging tho! Everything skinfood has with black sugar has been a hit in my opinion. It made my skin smooth and soft and I would definitely recommend it to a friend or family member.
Siri B.
Bangalore
This is a great mask. It leaves my skin very soft and glowy. I can stop touching my skin after!!. It does not dry like a regular mask but you can remove it after 10-15 mins of application and the sugar in the mask works as a natural scrub.
Camille M.
Hagatna Guam
Definitely my favorite korean mask! It exfolliates the skin and leave it with a soft delicate skin. Plus, it has a black sugar in it which is good for exfolliating
Leila B.
porto
Ive bought this product once now and I loved it, the price is really good between 10-13$, it did its job on my skin I love it, it gentle but be careful can cause a mess! I would definitely buy this again my face looked brighter after using it
shahna h.
I came to know aboutcthis product from one of my friends n wanted to try it as well. I tried it for the first time and was really happy with the outcome. Would definitely recommend it.
Aynal M.
I got this as a gift from a friend from indonesia. The first time i use this, i do not so into the smell of the product because it is to sweet and strong, but honestly the product really nice. I like using it while im in the bathroom, i always give it around 10 minutes to work its magic. The product works well,if it is not because of the scent, i would give this five star and be one of my Korean holy grail products.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 18.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
Nousaybah A.
this mask great for scrubbing the dead skin without making your skin dry. I always use it twice a week. it never agitated my skin  since i suffer from acne.
Vivian L.
Waterloo, ON
Packaging is a little tricky to use for this mask, you would definitely need some sort of spatula to get this product out. SKIN FOOD is a little tricky to get in Canada but affordable on Amazon. I love how you can control how harsh/gentle this mask can be by adding more water. The sugar grains in the mask can be harsh but I add more water so that it gives a lighter consistency. I love using this once a week as it makes your skin feel like a baby's bottom instantly!
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !