BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jam M.
This product is a bit abrasive on the skin but it really does the job! I love how it cleanses thoroughly the skin and leaves it so soft without stripping all the oil. It is also relaxing to use because of the bits of sugar apparent in it. Good product!
Sadaf M.
I like how my skin feels immediately after using it. This product doesn't dry out like other masks so it feels pretty moisturizing to the skin. This product is great for overall brightening and uneven skin tone.
Maria P.
Dubai
My HG face scrub for my skincare routine. I keep repurchasing this because it didn’t make my skin break out and did the job. Very affordable. It’s effective and couldn’t be more satisfied with the product.
Leigh G.
You need need need to buy this! Not only does it smell heavenly, it works like a dream. My face felt so refreshed and smooth right after. Would definitely purchase again after I'm done with my tub.
Beatrice Lim Z.
Dunedin
Another one of my holy grails! I use this every week followed by an AHA/BHA product. Works super well as a weekly exfoliator. A must buy and it is super affordable! Did I mention it smells amazing too?
Stephi 🐪.
Love this mask so much - really good price ... leaves the skin moisturised and fresh- also a nice alternativ to the sheet masks if you don't like using them or just want to use something different
Pase l.
Cartagena
I really like this mask.
I let it act about 10min and then massage it smoothly to make a small exfoliation.
It has a fairly good price and is a product of 10.
I would definitely repeat with him.
Paige M.
tipperary
Really good mask for keeping skin youthful would purchase again a bit over priced really gentle in skin . Can be ordered online definitely met my expectations not really any room for improvement . Over all a good mask
Alaa S.
Jordan
This mask for dry to nutal skin its contain black sugar for exfoliating the skin and make it like baby skin its very gentl on skin i buy this product from amazon very nice packaging
Dane M.
This is an ultimate skin care routine I do once a week. The mildness and relaxing effect is a go-to after a hevtic week. I don't know but I get relaxed because- HONEY. 💘
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !