BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Skye P.
Blainville
oh!my!god!i love the smell!i can litterely eat it!the texture is a bit weird,but easy to apply.my face is beautiful!the packaging is very cute but simple,that's the first time i use it,but i will probably buy it again.and yes i recommend to others
Jennifer C.
Bayamon, PR
Very good product to exfoliate face, smells very good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated afterwards. I bought this while visiting South Korea last year. It's worth the hype. If you're looking for a scrub, give this a try for sure.
Leeann B.
Dubai
I love this product. It exfoliates, brightens and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It doesn't dry it out even though the sugar scrubs away all the dead skin, the honey brings back the moisture. I would recommend this product.
Romina A.
Almada
What to say? Normally, I love everything about SKINFOOD but this mask was just heaven on my skin. The dullness went away and after I used the mask I had a healthy glow all day. It's gentle on the skin and I'll definitely buy again!
Meisi S.
kuopio
I literally loved it! it smelled to good and it was so easy to apply and wash off! when I first used it I was like wow! It is a very good product! It made my skin so clean and soft! I have really dry skin so this really fixed it!
Zara. T.
sharjah
ABSOLUTELY love love love this product. I use this twice a week and can almost immediately feel the difference it makes on my post dull skin. It hydrates, plumps, exfoliates and brightens the skin. Would highly recommend.
ラビ仔 K.
plovdiv
This has been a go to scrub for me for many years. It doesn’t feel so harsh on your skin but I think that it does a good job for minimizing the scarring from small acne bumps and leaves your skin feeling soft and more refreshed.
Hajar E.
Paris
I used this along with the face wash. My face was left very clear and
soft. I use 2-3 times a week. I was curious about Skinfood products and
this (along with face wash) were my first purchases. I am very pleased.it smells real not artificial. I use it daily or every other day for moisture
Hannah A.
Not my favourite! The scrubs are too big and so harsh for my skin that I feel a little bit irritation after each use. Also, this product has a strong fragrance scent so be aware if you have sensitive skin. Make sure to have a sample and test it before purchase.
Barbara L.
This is a sweet mask, both because it is honey and has a delicious scent, but also because it gives the face an extremely delicate exfoliating treatment. After application the skin appears bright, smooth and very soft.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !