BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rima R.
Beirut
The Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off makes my skin feel soft and smooth after using it. It is sticky a little because of the honey, but it washes off easily with water. Smells nice and leaves me feeling clean afterwards. It is not pricey in comparison with other high end masks.
Jacqueline B.
Is one of the steps I have in my routine if my skin becomes very dry, dull, stained or something.
Perfect for delicate skin. My skin is soft and scrapes and swells easily so I must take care of the product I use.
The price is not low but the product offers several uses.
Misa S.
Katwijk
I love this for a light exfoliation, or just as a mask! The honey in it smells devine and it's really moisturizing to the skin. The suger in it isn't as harsh, as the black suger scrub. Which is great when you want a gentle exfoliatior. For the price it's a lovely product!
Abby C.
Dubai
This is an okay product for me. I did not really see much improvement in my skin, i feel like the performance of this is only equivalent to many drugstore products. The dark color of the product itself is also quite dirty to use in the shower. Not really a fan of it.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
The mask is alright. It's smells nice but I don't find that it does something for my skin. The sugar pieces are a little too big in my opinion, people with sensitive skin should be careful and should not use it too often. I tried the rice and egg mask, both are way better!
Saima F.
Dhaka
This mask is a  great exfoliator. Really fine beads of black sugar which helps the skin turning into a smooth surface.soften the skin instantly and it is gentle to use 3 times a week. I have used this mask for months and definitely recommend to others.
Kaitlin J.
These are so good! It makes my face feel squeaky clean and the smell is wonderful. I can say that the one I got that's shipped and sold by Amazon are genuine, because I got one from SKINFOOD directly before and this smells and feels the same.

Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
The black honey sugar mask is one of my favorites, the black sugar really scrubs your face and the Honey gives it a nice smooth texture after you wash it off. For its price it is a good buy, where to rise you should only scrub your face only once a week.
Skye P.
Blainville
oh!my!god!i love the smell!i can litterely eat it!the texture is a bit weird,but easy to apply.my face is beautiful!the packaging is very cute but simple,that's the first time i use it,but i will probably buy it again.and yes i recommend to others
Jennifer C.
Bayamon, PR
Very good product to exfoliate face, smells very good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated afterwards. I bought this while visiting South Korea last year. It's worth the hype. If you're looking for a scrub, give this a try for sure.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !