BY SKINFOOD #25 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Salma M.
Edmonton
Fantastic mask! One of my top exfoliating masks;this guy scrubs away all the built up oil, dirt, dead skin cells on my face and washes it away leaving smooth baby soft skin behind. It also doubles as a honey mask that you can use to moisturize your skin as well. Smells like honey and goes on very smoothly. Would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone who is looking for a great exfoliator. TIP: I also use it to exfoliate my lips.
Crystal Jace T.
Quezon City
This product for me was sold at a reasonable price since I bought it during a sale at their store. The packaging was very good. I liked how it was in a small jar like container. I bought this last july at a branch of theirs in SM North Edsa and I would recommend this to everyone who would love to try exfoliating products. Skinfood provides one of the best!
Kayleigh W.
Station Road, St Blazey
I am a huge skin food fan but unfortanately this mask wasn’t something I would re purchase. I found it to be dissapointing. I didn’t realise how much I don’t like the honey scent which put me right off. I did get a nice result from this but would much rather use the strawberry or just plain black sugar scrub.The packaging is fun & easy to use.
Émeraude R.
Un scrub  naturel pour exfolier et régénérer la peau pour avoir un éclat et hydratation parfaite. On peut le utiliser pour les peaux sensibles et grasse pour resserrer les pores et diminuer l apparition des points noires parce qu'il absorbe toute sorte d imputé.on peut avoir des lèvres bien préparer pour des rouges à lèvres en les gommant avec.
BiJun X.
Toronto
I love the sugar mask collections! This was my first time trying the sugar honey mask, and i loved it. However, the scent was quite strong like most of the masks but the price is worth it for how well it exfoliates and moisturizes your skin! Highly recommended if you have dry skin, but may irritate if you have really sensitive skin.
Connie M.
I saw the review online and thought to give a try. Since I always fly I always need a mask to pamper my face. This product does a great job to my face. The beads is like black sugar scrubing my face, not too little nor hard. The smell is so good like I almost want to taste it. After I wash my face it leaves smooth skin which I like it most.
denice 🌻.
At first, I was too aftaid to try out different types of skincare due to the fact that im afraid to breakout but this product made my skin so smooth after using it and it helped my skin recondition. I wasnt expecting a good outcome because it wasnt expensive but it was GREAT. I would definetely recommend buying :)
Aurelija A.
I'm always hesitant to use masks on my face because my skin is extremely sensitive. After I tried it I can say that it is the best mask! I cannot remember the last time my skin felt so exfoliated and yet no reaction from ingredients. I'm so glad I tried this mask. I can't wait to try other products and the price is fantastic!
Eunice R.
I remember using this mask several weeks ago. It was only a sample product. But I really love the immediate result I saw on my skin. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth as it also has a gentle exfoliation and a moisturizing power of the honey. I hope someday I can be able to get the whole thing.
Mimi A.
London , Westminster
If your all about your masks and taking care of your skin then you must try this mask it. It renews your skin from old to new in a matter of minutes so worth trying out this mask gives u the feeling of  firm and tight skin And s beautiful glow I would  deafly recommend all my friends and family
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !