BY SKINFOOD #54 in Face Masks

A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Berkeley
Right when you open the lid, the mask looks very liquidy and a bit gross and the scent of honey will literally hit you right off the bat. However, besides those bad points, the mask actually is very nice and soft on your skin. It doesn't do too much hard exfoliating, but it still keeps your skin smooth and clean after you wash it off. It does the job!
Arianna S.
So I normally don’t use masks but I saw the word HONEY so why not! The formula was not disappointing I like that my face was not oily after I washed it off like it usually is with others. This did meet my expectations my face was very soft afterward I just wish I had s lotion to go with it I personally hate combining different products together.
Stacy E.
St. Louis
This mask is amazing. It's exfoliating but also gentle for my sensitive skin. The honey is a natural antibacterial so I still feel like I'm getting a good clean while also hydrating. My esthetician recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did. It's affordable (Amazon or Ulta) and it's definitely a regular now in my skincare lineup.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have to admit, I love all Korean skincare products. This mask helps my skin to take out all the gunk out of my face. It makes my pores look smaller and skin smoother. It smells pretty good too in my opinion. I love the packaging since it doesn't get messy. I just wish it would come with a small spoon so it's easier to apply onto my face.
Tiffany Y.
Irvine , CA
I’ve seen this product everywhere , and many people told me to use it . And after using it I understood why everyone told me to use it . It makes my skin so radiant and smooth . The packaging was adorable. I think they should make these in bigger sizes since I use so much of it . But this is one of the best masks I’ve used .
Tiff C.
I found out about this delicious smelling scrub by receiving a sample in my ipsy bag. It exfoliated my skin and left it feeling like I already moisturized my face. After I washed it off my face it left my skin feeling super soft. My husband also used it and he has big pores. After one use his pores looked so much smaller.
Michelle C.
I love to use this 2x per week if my skin is extra dry, it definitely works good. My skin isn't that bad except for redness and dryness. It's very gentle and soothing, I love the honey and sugar combo. It smells sweet but not that it annoys me. I keep buying this and I will continue.  SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask
Kay T.
Kennesaw
Love the smell and how moisturizing the mask made my face after application. I believe that I've heard the Black sugar line is one of the best selling line of SKINFOOD. I would say that it would be comparable to Fresh masks. The packaging looks cute and the product works so I think it is worth purchasing.
brittany f.
love love loveeeeee anything skin food. feel i️t working as i️ts on. I get it shipped to me and it’s always in good shape. not crazy expensive, little higher but affordable, worth every penny.
Victoria N.
Garden Grove
One of my friends gave me a sample of this mask after she went shopping and told me to try it on. It feels kinda weird at first because I haven't used this kind of mask before. But after I've done washing off everything, I feel refreshed. I'm really concerned with putting stuff on my face because I have sensitive skin and this one doesn't give me a rash or anything so high five for skinfood.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this mask? I've tried the egg white pore mask and loved it !